Mcdelivery?

SARAHJ101

Has anyone ordered from McDonalds before?? Got the hangover munchies and am in serious need of some processed junk! Tried to call the number on the website (1711) but seems to be constantly engaged. Does anyone know if they are they closed on a Sunday?

Has anyone ordered from McDonalds before?? Got the hangover munchies and am in serious need of some processed junk! Tried to call the number on the website (1711) but seems to be constantly engaged. Does anyone know if they are they closed on a Sunday?

Sarah, I suggest that you try calling Subway. They deliver, and the food is MUCH better than anything available from McGarbage! There's also good Japanese food from Oischi, or good Thai munchies from MK to consider. All 3 options are far better than the kiddie food from McGarbage.

Sarah, I suggest that you try calling Subway. They deliver, and the food is MUCH better than anything available from McGarbage! There's also good Japanese food from Oischi, or good Thai munchies from MK to consider. All 3 options are far better than the kiddie food from McGarbage.

decided against McD's and opted for Door to Door instead - will give Oischi and MK a try at some point, cheers :o

decided against McD's and opted for Door to Door instead - will give Oischi and MK a try at some point, cheers :o

I'd appreciate it if you let me know what you think of that, Sarah. I've heard the ads, but never tried them. Might be another option for me some day. :-)

Good choice - even if they are in a different price category.

With the SMS numbers (1711 / 1555 and so on) do you not have to be registered first?

I have never, anywhere in the world, ordered by phone yet. I prefer the chore of getting out of the house and going out to eat.

Or, sending the wife or the maid out (if it's raining)

With the SMS numbers (1711 / 1555 and so on) do you not have to be registered first?

I have never, anywhere in the world, ordered by phone yet. I prefer the chore of getting out of the house and going out to eat.

Do they have home delivery McDonalds back in the US?

I was under the impression that they were experimenting with the possibility of offering home delivery, but decided against it because burgers just don't keep long enough to travel.

Do they have home delivery McDonalds back in the US?

I was under the impression that they were experimenting with the possibility of offering home delivery, but decided against it because burgers just don't keep long enough to travel.

the big macs and double cheeseburgers at mcd's are kept under heat lamps for hours until some customer wanders in off the street.there will be petrified big mac forests and big macs found in time capsules.i was always a quarter pounder and cheese man and the burgers and fries here don't taste the same.

while i have eaten at 2 of the 3 mcd's only after getting sloshed on walking street,i do always see the burger king delivery signs everywhere but have yet to see burger king here so it must be a well-hidden secret.

the big macs and double cheeseburgers at mcd's are kept under heat lamps for hours until some customer wanders in off the street.

McDonalds (in Western countries) has strict guidelines for burgers to be thrown out after 10 minutes if not sold. Keeping the burgers in good condition is a science with McDonalds and the reason why they use the more expensive styrofoam containers.

This is why I made the query about home delivery, because burgers don't keep well past 10 minutes.

Anyway, I've answered my own question, McDonalds now do home delivery in 25 developing nations, so the quality of McDonalds obviously varies a lot now.

the big macs and double cheeseburgers at mcd's are kept under heat lamps for hours until some customer wanders in off the street.

McDonalds (in Western countries) has strict guidelines for burgers to be thrown out after 10 minutes if not sold. Keeping the burgers in good condition is a science with McDonalds and the reason why they use the more expensive styrofoam containers.

This is why I made the query about home delivery, because burgers don't keep well past 10 minutes.

Anyway, I've answered my own question, McDonalds now do home delivery in 25 developing nations, so the quality of McDonalds obviously varies a lot now.

What a complete load of rubbish, If it were true Mcdonalds would be throwing out hundreds of burgers a day (unless of course the staff are psychic), there would be an uproar over wasted food - In the UK they don't use styrofoam containers, its not a science issue its an environmental one.

What a complete load of rubbish, If it were true Mcdonalds would be throwing out hundreds of burgers a day (unless of course the staff are psychic), there would be an uproar over wasted food - In the UK they don't use styrofoam containers, its not a science issue its an environmental one.

Yes, it is a load of rubbish, a big load. McDonalds throws out more food than any other restaurant on earth from their 31,000 restaurants world wide. Go ahead and uproar. All restaurants dump lots of food. I suppose you'd prefer they keep it and serve it up to you instead. Maybe you'd buy a burger that's kept under a lamp for hours (in a drunken state), but most would not.

Sarah, I suggest that you try calling Subway. They deliver, and the food is MUCH better than anything available from McGarbage!

What a load of crap. I hardly eat at either place, but I mostly avoid McDonalds because of calories that I don't need. Subway uses processed meats that have virtually no taste at all and the food is bland, boring and blah. :D

McDonalds tastes much better. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

Don't have to register, quite good when you are mega lazy. I've used it a few times for Pizza Company.