Scousemouse Soi _

Colino Soi _

Tytus Soi _

Muckypups Soi _

Jasreeve Soi _

Chavy Soi _

Mrtoad: Soi 8

MiG Soi 8

Mikeyj Soi _ (are you gonna make it on 1st Sept?)

Sunderland

Trueblue NO VOTE

are u guys trying to bring the number below 10 just so I cant get out of this? :o

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MrBoJ Soi _

Scousemouse Soi _8

Colino Soi _

Tytus Soi _

Muckypups Soi _

Jasreeve Soi _

Chavy Soi _

MiG Soi 8

Sunderland

Trueblue NO VOTE

are u guys trying to bring the number below 10 just so I cant get out of this? :D

I know how packed gullivers can get so soi 8 sounds sweet :o .

Guillvers sounds good to me.. :o

Obviously I'd be pleased if it were the United game but no problem if not.. Just happy to have a few beers and a bit of banter..

(Actually, the way our results have been going lately it might be easier on the nerves if it's not the United game..)

If Liverpool win I'll stay and watch the united game with you muckypups :D , but if we don't its a "taxi for scousemouse" :D

men :D

cant follow simple instructions :D you were suppose to copy and paste not quote me and add number 8 into the same quote. I aint got such good eyesight you know :D

Colino Soi _

Tytus Soi _

Jasreeve Soi _

Chavy Soi _

MrBoJ Soi _

Scousemouse Soi 8

Muckypups Soi 8

MiG Soi 8

--------------------------------------------------------

I have a feeling mrBoJ will leave it to us to decide, so unless the rest of you really really prefer Gullivers or are aware of some amazing crazy deals you can get there, then it seems things are moving across the road to Soi 8.

anyone live in the area and can drop by to book a table? but if u make it under MrToad I aint asking for that table :o

Date: Saturday 1st Sept 2007

Time: 8pm onwards

Game:

Liverpool v Derby County 15:00 (most likely?) then followed by:

Manchester United v Sunderland 17:15 GMT

Venue:

1. Gullivers on Sukhumvit

2. Some pub in Sukhumvit Soi 8 (are you talking about the one on the left as one walks in from main road? pool table inside, some limited outside tables?)

3. other options? (any of the Khaosarn /thai bar proponents want to come forward with name and location?)

Guestlist:

Mrtoad

MrBoJ

Scousemouse

Colino

Sunderland

Tytus

Muckypups

Jasreeve

Chavy

Mikeyj

Trueblue

MiG

Dress: Arsenal kit (optional); Clothes (MANDATORY!!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok apart from the suggestion of another pub, Im not getting any other objection...or new addition to the guest list...so I take it everyone is ok with above arrangement?

do we want to vote on the 2 venues proposed then? For me both works...I think.....

sorry lads can not make 1st september bit to early for me to organise be thinking of you all on that night have a fab piss up will see you all in cnx yes

Oh no ! :D , who am I going to extract the urine out of now true blue :D:D:D:o .

I know the place...just dont know the name...

its a bit quieter......so depending on what people prefer..to me it might be a good option for a big group like us to go somewhere less crowded. we will have enough fun just with the 10/11 of us to not need much more outside crowd do we

food and drinks wise I cant say which has more extensive choice.....

so vote...

Gullivers in Soi 5

or

Anonymous bar in Soi 8

trueblue....mrtoad will have a beer for you :o

cheers mrtoad hope see you and have a few jars one day

men :D

cant follow simple instructions :D you were suppose to copy and paste not quote me and add number 8 into the same quote. I aint got such good eyesight you know :D

Colino Soi _

Tytus Soi _

Jasreeve Soi _

Chavy Soi _

MrBoJ Soi _

Scousemouse Soi 8

Muckypups Soi 8

MiG Soi 8

--------------------------------------------------------

I have a feeling mrBoJ will leave it to us to decide, so unless the rest of you really really prefer Gullivers or are aware of some amazing crazy deals you can get there, then it seems things are moving across the road to Soi 8.

anyone live in the area and can drop by to book a table? but if u make it under MrToad I aint asking for that table :o

Ok, now you have talked me into it, I'll just have to drop by Soi 8 on Sunday afternoon and get it sorted. Oh, what a shame, I'll have to have a couple of beers as well :D

Date: Saturday 1st Sept 2007

Time: 8pm onwards

Game:

Liverpool v Derby County 15:00 (most likely?) then followed by:

Manchester United v Sunderland 17:15 GMT

Venue:

1. Gullivers on Sukhumvit

2. Some pub in Sukhumvit Soi 8 (are you talking about the one on the left as one walks in from main road? pool table inside, some limited outside tables?)

3. other options? (any of the Khaosarn /thai bar proponents want to come forward with name and location?)

Guestlist:

Mrtoad

MrBoJ

Scousemouse

Colino

Sunderland

Tytus

Muckypups

Jasreeve

Chavy

Mikeyj

Trueblue

MiG

Dress: Arsenal kit (optional); Clothes (MANDATORY!!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok apart from the suggestion of another pub, Im not getting any other objection...or new addition to the guest list...so I take it everyone is ok with above arrangement?

do we want to vote on the 2 venues proposed then? For me both works...I think.....

sorry lads can not make 1st september bit to early for me to organise be thinking of you all on that night have a fab piss up will see you all in cnx yes

Oh no ! :D , who am I going to extract the urine out of now true blue :D:D:D:o .

save it for the derby bet the web (air) site be blue

its a bit quieter......so depending on what people prefer..to me it might be a good option for a big group like us to go somewhere less crowded. we will have enough fun just with the 10/11 of us to not need much more outside crowd do we

so vote...

Gullivers in Soi 5

or

Anonymous bar in Soi 8

Cheers TB, anytime you are in BKK, just drop me a PM, I'm sure I can make some time for some beer and footie :D

so vote...

Gullivers in Soi 5

or

Anonymous bar in Soi 8

Cheers TB, anytime you are in BKK, just drop me a PM, I'm sure I can make some time for some beer and footie :D

ta kidda look forward to it will do

Somehow, I've just been volunteered for this, thanks scousemouse :o

Okay, who would be interested, and then we can arrange it from there

So far

mrtoad

mig

scousemouse

Hi all, afraid can not make the 1/9/07 meet as not back in BKK until 15th /10/07 BUT I will be staying until April 2008 so I hope I can be included in future meets.

Although Scottish I do like to follow the Premier league.

Hope you all have a great time just wish I could be there.

BT :D

So far

mrtoad

mig

scousemouse

Hi all, afraid can not make the 1/9/07 meet as not back in BKK until 15th /10/07 BUT I will be staying until April 2008 so I hope I can be included in future meets.

No problem Bigtoe, hopefully we will see you the next time that we have a meet. Hopefully, if we have a good time then it may become a bit of a regular event.

Edited by mrtoad

i have a feeling mrBoJ will leave it to us to decide, so unless the rest of you really really prefer Gullivers or are aware of some amazing crazy deals you can get there, then it seems things are moving across the road to Soi 8.

I'm just in Abu Dhabi airport passing the hours for the connection. Soi 8 is good for me or whatever you guys and gal decide on. See ya'll soon :o

So far

mrtoad

mig

scousemouse

Where you from mate?

Ok

Collino Soi 8

Tytus Soi

Jasreeve Soi

MrBoj Soi

Scousemouse Soi 8

Muckypups Soi 8

MrToad Soi 8

Mig Soi 8

Chavy Soi 8.......Ok then what bar is down Soi 8? I've never been down there :D

The bar is called Soi 8, not lolitas :o

I think its been settled then. Mrtoad is checking it out (one more time) to make sure their Tv, beer, red wine and gin tonic meets our standard :D he should report back Monday if he manages to recover by then :o

mrtoe...as others have said...somehow I get the feeling this might start to be a regular thing...

not for me ofcourse :D

I think its been settled then. Mrtoad is checking it out (one more time) to make sure their Tv, beer, red wine and gin tonic meets our standard :D he should report back Monday if he manages to recover by then :o

mrtoe...as others have said...somehow I get the feeling this might start to be a regular thing...

not for me ofcourse :D

Does this mean that I have to drink all of those drinks tomorrow to check the standard? Ow, it's a dirty job, but suppose someone has to do it :D

doh! i have no UBC this weekend :D

now Ill have to go out tonight too :o was planning this to be my rest weekend.....awwww

and yeh toady....wine n gin tonic are a must

atleast I didnt ask u to check out their kahlua milk or margaritas too

ohhh and food, report back on the food :D i think they have fries...but i wanna know if they have nachos?

others can make your requests too :D

Edited by MiG16

now Ill have to go out tonight too :o was planning this to be my rest weekend.....awwww

ohhh and food, report back on the food :D i think they have fries...but i wanna know if they have nachos?

I am more than happy to check out the Kahula and the margetrita's too :D

ohhh and food, report back on the food :bah: i think they have fries...but i wanna know if they have nachos?

I am more than happy to check out the Kahula and the margetrita's too :D

As long as there is Leo or Chang , scouse is a happy mouse :D

So far

mrtoad

mig

scousemouse

Where you from mate?

Paisley and close to Victory Monument when in BKK.

I hope the meeting turns into a regular event as I would like to meet the faces behind the names and have some good banter which I am sure will happen after reading this thread.

Collino Soi 8

Tytus Soi

Jasreeve Soi 8

MrBoj Soi

Scousemouse Soi 8

Muckypups Soi 8

MrToad Soi 8

Mig Soi 8

Chavy Soi 8

I really don't like Gullivers so I'm happy that we've decided on this alternative. The problem being that I'm not sure if they show Championship games.

Being from North London, seeing an Arsenal shirt will not be pleasant...

Ok guys' looks like 8 confirmed so far. I will check it out tomorrow afternoon as everyone so far seems happy with the alternative venue. Funnily enough the more I thught abput it there are a couple of other good venues as well, but anyway will stick with this one and I will try to get some arrangement with the owners when I pop in tomorrow.

i was gonna pop over there tonight but my friend drove me to the wrong side of sukhumvit so we ended up at Gullivers. (my cable is down tonight so had to catch the Arsenal game somwhere....Arsenal 1:0 ManCity by the way :o )

so there I was....and have to say I wasnt pleased about watching my game at Gullivers. it was too dammed busy, with too many TV screens on all sides showing different games...cant hear whats going on, and people keep walking about, especially waitresses who keep wanting to stand in front of the screen!! grrrrr

by the way...I was gonna say that you can bring your other halves, as long as they only talk during half time :D

Edited by MiG16

i was gonna pop over there tonight but my friend drove me to the wrong side of sukhumvit so we ended up at Gullivers. (my cable is down tonight so had to catch the Arsenal game somwhere....Arsenal 1:0 ManCity by the way :o )

so there I was....and have to say I wasnt pleased about watching my game at Gullivers. it was too dammed busy, with too many TV screens on all sides showing different games...cant hear whats going on, and people keep walking about, especially waitresses who keep wanting to stand in front of the screen!! grrrrr

by the way...I was gonna say that you can bring your other halves, as long as they only talk during half time :D

mrs toad is statying firmly at home, as she will just ask stupid questions about the match

mrs toad is statying firmly at home, as she will just ask stupid questions about the match

As is Mrs MPups due to a comment she made last week following our defeat against City... The soul destroying.."Don't worry, it's only a game..".. :o

Edited by muckypups

As is Mrs MPups due to a comment she made last week following our defeat against City... The soul destroying.."Don't worry, it's only a game..".. :D

mrs mouse will defo NOT be coming !!!! :D .

Thai women and football ... ??? , I'd rather listen to somchai and sparky :D:D ...... then again :o !!!.