Dog House Required

Mobi

I need a dog house, for my two new Shih Tzu pups to sleep in at night.

Does anyone know of a shop that sells this kind of thing in Pattaya?

(I'm sure I seen them somewhere , but I can't remember where)

Thanks

Mobi

Are you sure it's for the dogs to sleep in? :o

There are maybe 2 places on Suhumvit Road south of Soi Watt Boon Road but on the north bound carriageway that make them out of softwood, they will also make to order, Prices start around 2500 if I remember correctly. should provide a good home for Mr. White ant as well if they are not treated.

Their is a rather large pet supply place on Pattaya 3rd road. Hope these directions are ok. Start at the intersection of Pattaya 3rd road and Pattaya South Road. Procede along Pattaya 3rd Road in the direction of the beach passing Tony's health club. Continue thru the traffic light and the place you are looking for will be on your left about 200 meters or so maybe a bit more.

There is a place at a Vet's office... it's very close to Num Chai electronics store on Sukumvit... if you are going in the direction from Bangkok TOWARDS Sattahip, just go a few doors past NumChai... I think it's past a bank, then a small soi, then the Vet. They display some of them right on the street.

Maybe you could have some Thai dude built one for you cheaper.

There are maybe 2 places on Suhumvit Road south of Soi Watt Boon Road but on the north bound carriageway that make them out of softwood, they will also make to order, Prices start around 2500 if I remember correctly. should provide a good home for Mr. White ant as well if they are not treated.

Thanks Rimmer I'll take a look.

I suppose what I really mean is a sort of enclosed area (a bit like a cat enclosure) where I can keep them at night. Could be wood or metal. Don't need a roof ar anything like that, as it will be protected from rain etc.

Edited by Mobi

There is a place at a Vet's office... it's very close to Num Chai electronics store on Sukumvit... if you are going in the direction from Bangkok TOWARDS Sattahip, just go a few doors past NumChai... I think it's past a bank, then a small soi, then the Vet. They display some of them right on the street.

Maybe you could have some Thai dude built one for you cheaper.

Definately agree with Weho on this one, As a friend of mine bought one from here and its been excellent..

Sukhumvit road just between Soi Siam country club and Soi Nernplubwan when coming from North Pattaya, If I remember correctly :o

Thanks Rimmer I'll take a look.

I suppose what I really mean is a sort of enclosed area (a bit like a cat enclosure) where I can keep them at night. Could be wood or metal. Don't need a roof ar anything like that, as it will be protected from rain etc.

My neighbor has one that he isn't using anymore. Wood, fairly biggish, used to house a Golden Retriever that was given away, good condition. Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll ask him for a price. I reckon you could get it cheap as it's just taking up space in his driveway as it is.