Visa 90/180 Day Rules

Hi

Currently I am in Singapore. Thinking of living here. I have been here 3 weeks. The last 3 times I entered Thailand, I did so with a Tourist Visa Category TR (SGD50), all from the Thai Embassy in Singapore. I had previously (up to 3 weeks ago been living in Thai and doing visa runs). In the last 9 months i have used three Tourist Visa's from Singapore (initial 60days plus the additional 30 days extensions)

My first question is:- Do i need another Tourist Visa from a Thai embassy or can i now get a visa on arrival (90/180 day rule?.

My second question is:- I will be getting a new passport soon. It will have a new passport number. Will Thai Immigration be able to connect me with my old passport? I know they take photos etc at arrival and departure, but Thailand being Thailand I just curious? Any experience?

Anyone any ideas? I will inquire at the Thai Embassy in Singapore but Embassys are the same through out the world

Thanks

Edited by Finlaco

The rule is not more than 90 days on visa exempt entry during any six month period so if you have not used more than 60 you will receive a 30 day stamp without a problem (if your nationality gets that) and it sounds as if you have not. What you get on arrival is not a visa but a visa exempt entry.

Are you changing your name, date of birth and nationality? Yes you can be found with a new passport but not sure it would be a standard practice to do such a search.

The rule is not more than 90 days on visa exempt entry during any six month period so if you have not used more than 60 you will receive a 30 day stamp without a problem (if your nationality gets that) and it sounds as if you have not. What you get on arrival is not a visa but a visa exempt entry.

Are you changing your name, date of birth and nationality? Yes you can be found with a new passport but not sure it would be a standard practice to do such a search.

In the last 9 months i have used three Tourist Visa's from Singapore (initial 60days plus the additional 30 days extensions) -- So you think i should be able to get a free visa on arrival (my nationality is entitled to 30 days on arrival