1 Bedroom Condo Wanted Between Asoke-thonglor

I'm currently looking for a nice 1 bedroom pad in BKK. It must be between Asoke-Thonglor, near to BTS, high floor, must be modern with top quality decor. I want to spend between 20,000-35,000 preferably (long stay)

Help me find the ultimate bachelors pad.

I'm currently looking for a nice 1 bedroom pad in BKK. It must be between Asoke-Thonglor, near to BTS, high floor, must be modern with top quality decor. I want to spend between 20,000-35,000 preferably (long stay)

I have 1 bedroom at Sukhumvit soi 13 with 50 sq m,Fully furnished and the rental price is 25,000 baht/month. Another one at Asoke, studio with 38sqm,fully furnished and the rental price is 25,000 baht(neg). Both are at lease 1 year contract.

Please call me, If you wanted to visited 08-9890-9337

New building 1 bed, modern style, hi floor and corner unit 30,000Bht/mth, Asoke area

Check on this link below to see some pictures

http://www.right-properties.com/center/vie...&proptype=0

I still have more property. Let me know if you'd like see this one.

Pat 089 444 8035

I have 1 bedroom at Sukhumvit soi 13 with 50 sq m,Fully furnished and the rental price is 25,000 baht/month. Another one at Asoke, studio with 38sqm,fully furnished and the rental price is 25,000 baht(neg). Both are at lease 1 year contract.

Please call me, If you wanted to visited 08-9890-9337

I'm looking for something that is at least 65sqm