Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Activist Danny Thomas films himself slashing immigrant dingy

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Roadsternut said:

Ok, so you claim.

My name is not Bud. And the question was highly relevant, all the more so given your stated time frame, for fairly self evident reasons.

OPSEC Bud

  • Replies 560
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I understand from Twitter/X they he has now been detained by Police Him and that coked up Yaxxey-Lennon are a danger to society

  • Keeenok Powell
    Keeenok Powell

    And people like you are a serious risk to our country. You and the other dollopers who think like you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Can I ask you,”how do you shave in the morning?” Because you su

  • What's it come to in the UK when Civilians have to take protecting our Borders into their own hands. Just remember over a week ago Andy (Joe 90) Burnham stood in the House of Commons and stated the D

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, 23RD said:

OPSEC Bud

Ok Julian

2 hours ago, Roadsternut said:

I assume you served in the British armed forces and swore loyalty. Surely you are aware of the two Russian WMD attacks on the UK.

What were those Sir? I was also in the army (REME).

Please tell me.

  • Popular Post
10 minutes ago, Stiddle Mump said:

What were those Sir? I was also in the army (REME).

Please tell me.

I think he's referring to a particular PSYOP in Salisbury in 2018 involving a alcoholic Russian Dissident and his daughter.

It was about as believable as Lady Di's teetotal driver being tanked up.

14 hours ago, Tourist2 said:


Turn your computer off and go visit a politician or someone in real life.

you gays are as bad as social justice warriors.

Thinking if you can only get Chomps, Roadnutter and their ilk to change their minds the migrants will stop.

Step back - it's pathetic.
.

I am not gay , what are you talking about?

When the boats used by migrants reach the UK shore, they undergo a systematic process handled by the UK Border Force, the National Crime Agency (NCA), and local authorities:

Forensic and Criminal Investigation: The boats are treated as physical evidence. Law enforcement agencies inspect them for forensic clues—such as fingerprints, DNA, or phone remnants—that can help identify the human-smuggling ringleaders or criminal networks operating the supply chain on both sides of the Channel.

Well done Tommo......you can add destruction of evidence to your charge list....that should boost his gofundme income nicely.

NB: All boats are eventually returned to the French coast after being cleaned, checked for sea worthiness and fully refuelled.......🤭

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

When the boats used by migrants reach the UK shore, they undergo a systematic process handled by the UK Border Force, the National Crime Agency (NCA), and local authorities:

Forensic and Criminal Investigation: The boats are treated as physical evidence. Law enforcement agencies inspect them for forensic clues—such as fingerprints, DNA, or phone remnants—that can help identify the human-smuggling ringleaders or criminal networks operating the supply chain on both sides of the Channel.

Well done Tommo......you can add destruction of evidence to your charge list....that should boost his gofundme income nicely.

NB: All boats are eventually returned to the French coast after being cleaned, checked for sea worthiness and fully refuelled.......🤭

Even if that claim is true, a couple of cuts would not destroy any evidence.

Did you see the boat sink? That won't have happened.

On 9/23/2026 at 1:55 PM, Will B Good said:

Yes, I imagine they were legal..............there are no legal routes which allow individuals to apply for asylum, if outside the UK........you have to be, in effect, chosen by an organisation UKRS, ARAP.......or "get yourself into the UK", hence the small boats.

Seems strange you say there are no legal routes outside of the UK. Other people have applied for entrance to the UK including migrants. I suggest you get your facts right before commenting.

1 minute ago, Photoguy21 said:

Seems strange you say there are no legal routes outside of the UK. Other people have applied for entrance to the UK including migrants. I suggest you get your facts right before commenting.

Under UK immigration law (reinforced by the Nationality and Borders Act), there is no such thing as an overseas application or an "asylum visa".there is no such thing as an overseas application or an "asylum visa". You cannot walk into a British embassy in a foreign country and file a claim. To engage the protections of the Refugee Convention, an individual must be physically present on UK soil or at a designated port of entry to register it.

I'll assume no response is a silent apology

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You cannot walk into a British embassy in a foreign country and file a claim.

But you can walk into a UNHCR refugee camp, claim asylum and request to be sent to the UK.

1 minute ago, The Cyclist said:

But you can walk into a UNHCR refugee camp, claim asylum and request to be sent to the UK.

My post.....if you care to read it.....


"Yes, I imagine they were legal..............there are no legal routes which allow individuals to apply for asylum, if outside the UK........you have to be, in effect, chosen by an organisation UKRS, ARAP.......or "get yourself into the UK", hence the small boats."

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

there are no legal routes which allow individuals to apply for asylum, if outside the UK

The beauty of being an Island.

Plenty of UNHCR camps in Africa that a large portion of the fake asylum seekers could have went to.

Instead of paying people traffickers

16 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

My post.....if you care to read it.....


"Yes, I imagine they were legal..............there are no legal routes which allow individuals to apply for asylum, if outside the UK........you have to be, in effect, chosen by an organisation UKRS, ARAP.......or "get yourself into the UK", hence the small boats."

For genuine refugees...not migrants trying for their top long-term and funded holiday destinations,

Edited by nauseus

Just now, nauseus said:

For genuine refugees...no migrants trying for their top long-term and funded holiday destinations,

And your point is.......?

11 minutes ago, The Cyclist said:

The beauty of being an Island.

Plenty of UNHCR camps in Africa that a large portion of the fake asylum seekers could have went to.

Instead of paying people traffickers

And your point is......?

29 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Under UK immigration law (reinforced by the Nationality and Borders Act), there is no such thing as an overseas application or an "asylum visa".there is no such thing as an overseas application or an "asylum visa". You cannot walk into a British embassy in a foreign country and file a claim. To engage the protections of the Refugee Convention, an individual must be physically present on UK soil or at a designated port of entry to register it.

I'll assume no response is a silent apology

I assume you need to learn more. DO you want these illegals living next to you? I doubt it but I do all of you people who advocate for letting illegals into the country should demonstrate their commitment by taking at least one into their home. I bet you wouldn't do that. I think are probably one of those who want everyone else to be accepting but not near you.

1 minute ago, Photoguy21 said:

I assume you need to learn more. DO you want these illegals living next to you? I doubt it but I do all of you people who advocate for letting illegals into the country should demonstrate their commitment by taking at least one into their home. I bet you wouldn't do that. I think are probably one of those who want everyone else to be accepting but not near you.

What in God's name are you wittering about?

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

What in God's name are you wittering about?

I am sorry I didn't know you could not comprehend English. Which language would you like me to explain this in?

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

What in God's name are you wittering about?

Did you take at least one illegal into your home? Odd on you didn't and never would. You just like to make yourself feel righteous. Why would you want these illegals in the country? Believe it or not they are not doctors, Scientists or Engineers. Many are dealers in illegal activities.

1

4 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I assume you need to learn more. DO you want these illegals living next to you? I doubt it but I do all of you people who advocate for letting illegals into the country should demonstrate their commitment by taking at least one into their home. I bet you wouldn't do that. I think are probably one of those who want everyone else to be accepting but not near you.

Bet the only Leftie's that would take a Gimmegrant into their Home are older Homosexual Leftie men and overweight 40+ Leftie women (Like the volunteers from Care for Calais).

  • Popular Post
7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

And your point is......?

My point is that the UK used to take tens of thousands of genuine refugees, including children, annually from UNHCR refugee camps.

That number has now dried up, because of law breaking, economic migrants, encouraged by freebies, placard waving idiots, and Human Rights creatures.

My point, should be crystal clear.

6 minutes ago, 23RD said:

1

Bet the only Leftie's that would take a Gimmegrant into their Home are older Homosexual Leftie men and overweight 40+ Leftie women (Like the volunteers from Care for Calais).

I agree but unfortunately there are many in the UK who want to allow anyone into the country. However none of them want the illegals near them.

7 minutes ago, The Cyclist said:

My point is that the UK used to take tens of thousands of genuine refugees, including children, annually from UNHCR refugee camps.

That number has now dried up, because of law breaking, economic migrants, encouraged by freebies, placard waving idiots, and Human Rights creatures.

My point, should be crystal clear.

The word is "Genuine". Those coming over now are NOT genuine. Even if they were genuine, the British people have to be put first and not pushed to the back of the que.

On 9/25/2026 at 10:09 AM, nauseus said:

British society has already changed with rapid, mass immigration, especially since the mid 90's. The effects of this are seen by most native Britons as mainly negative; they see the largest immigrant group largely unwilling to assimilate and change themselves. Most Britons are happier not changing from their own culture and civilization, which has taken hundreds of years for their predecessors to achieve ....and they like it.

I'm from Germany. We've had immigration since the 1960s . Immigrants make up about 25% of the population in my town. The carnival still takes place every year, so do the folk festivals, the folk and orchestra troops, theater groups etc. None of our local culture has been replaced or given up just because we have immigrants. Nobody I know has given up anything of their culture. Having said that, as someone who has lived in Thailand for a decade, I'm all for do as the Romans do when in Rome and a bit of respect goes a long way and people who can't abide by that are definitely in the wrong place. No doubt about that!

Edited by pacovl46

On 9/25/2026 at 10:30 AM, 23RD said:

Yes I live in Thailand and strictly obey the Laws and Culture here as well as spending a large amount of money here and made numerous investments.

And I always consider myself a guest.

The complete opposite to the 3rd World Gimmegrants invading my native Country on rubber dinghies.

Next question?

You didn't answer my question. Did you give up any of your culture because you have moved to Thailand?

23 hours ago, cmsally said:

Yes, I live in Thailand, speak (read&write) the language. I also have Thai citizenship.

Just think how ridiculous it would be for me to champion the rights of immigrants/foreigners above those of the native Thais. (That is basically what is happening in my home country). I can put myself in the position of those entitled little upstarts that have chosen to live in England purely for their own benefit. As an immigrant myself (in a different country), I can see straight through them.

Yeah, may that as it be, but you didn't give up any of your own culture just because you moved to a different country is what I'm saying. But for some strange reason it immigrants are always expected to give all of it up and become (insert applicable nationality here) just because they moved there, but that's beside the point. The point is that the "destroying our culture" argument doesn't hold any water and the boat slashing was nothing but a pathetic publicity stunt, through which I see right through!

17 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

You didn't answer my question. Did you give up any of your culture because you have moved to Thailand?

The question should be have I adopted and integrated into the Local culture the answer is yes.

29 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

I'm from Germany. We've had immigration since the 1960s . Immigrants make up about 25% of the population in my town. The carnival still takes place every year, so do the folk festivals, the folk and orchestra troops, theater groups etc. None of our local culture has been replaced or given up just because we have immigrants. Nobody I know has given up anything of their culture. Having said that, as someone who has lived in Thailand for a decade, I'm all for do as the Romans do when in Rome and a bit of respect goes a long way and people who can't abide by that are definitely in the wrong place. No doubt about that!

Immigration in your native Country especially since the reign of the Grand Mufti Merkel and her disastrous decision in 2015 has ruined your native Country both culturally and financially in recent years Bud.

However it's heartening to see 27% of Germans have common sense and vote for a return to normally.

FYI I spent over 4 very happy years based in your native Germany.

21 minutes ago, 23RD said:

The question should be have I adopted and integrated into the Local culture the answer is yes.

That wasn't my question....

8 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Immigration in your native Country especially since the reign of the Grand Mufti Merkel and her disastrous decision in 2015 has ruined your native Country both culturally and financially in recent years Bud.

However it's heartening to see 27% of Germans have common sense and vote for a return to normally.

FYI I spent over 4 very happy years based in your native Germany.

I've lived here for way longer than you and I haven't seen any destruction of our culture whatsoever. Financially speaking it's a different story, but we all know that the US are mainly responsible for that because they know exactly where all the refugees of the mess they've been consistently creating in the Middle East for how many decades now go. They want to destabilize Europe, Russia and China because they want to be the top dog. So, if you want to blame anyone then blame them...

1 minute ago, pacovl46 said:

That wasn't my question....

Let's rephrase it then have you ever been involved in Grooming Gangs,knife crime, sexual assaults or benefits fraud and other serious crime since you've lived here?

If the answer is no to all of the above you're a direct opposite to the type of people arriving on the South Coast of England in rubber dinghies.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.