Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Activist Danny Thomas films himself slashing immigrant dingy

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

Yeah, may that as it be, but you didn't give up any of your own culture just because you moved to a different country is what I'm saying. But for some strange reason it immigrants are always expected to give all of it up and become (insert applicable nationality here) just because they moved there, but that's beside the point. The point is that the "destroying our culture" argument doesn't hold any water and the boat slashing was nothing but a pathetic publicity stunt, through which I see right through!

If you are an immigrant then you are moving into a different culture so you should do your best to integrate. It is not " giving up" it is integrating. It's called a "time and a place". You are moving into someone else's space and act accordingly.

  • Replies 560
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I understand from Twitter/X they he has now been detained by Police Him and that coked up Yaxxey-Lennon are a danger to society

  • Keeenok Powell
    Keeenok Powell

    And people like you are a serious risk to our country. You and the other dollopers who think like you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Can I ask you,”how do you shave in the morning?” Because you su

  • What's it come to in the UK when Civilians have to take protecting our Borders into their own hands. Just remember over a week ago Andy (Joe 90) Burnham stood in the House of Commons and stated the D

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

What in God's name are you wittering about?

i guess that's a no then.

4 hours ago, The Cyclist said:

My point is that the UK used to take tens of thousands of genuine refugees, including children, annually from UNHCR refugee camps.

That number has now dried up, because of law breaking, economic migrants, encouraged by freebies, placard waving idiots, and Human Rights creatures.

My point, should be crystal clear.

The primary vehicle for taking thousands of genuine refugees directly from UNHCR camps was the Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme (VPRS), launched to handle the Syrian crisis. That program had a fixed, targeted goal: to resettle 20,000 refugees by 2020, which was met in 2021.

5 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Did you take at least one illegal into your home? Odd on you didn't and never would. You just like to make yourself feel righteous. Why would you want these illegals in the country? Believe it or not they are not doctors, Scientists or Engineers. Many are dealers in illegal activities.

They'd have to be mental.....why would they cross the channel just to come all the way to Isaan?

5 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

I am sorry I didn't know you could not comprehend English. Which language would you like me to explain this in?

What you posted was the usual racist diatribes and not related to what was under discussion

9 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I am not gay , what are you talking about?

Oh there's no need for homophobia

On 9/25/2026 at 9:50 AM, BarraMarra said:

I asked a question as to what the French NGO was doing boarding a rubber boat empty in the first place ? no response from the tommo fan boys, I also asked why was he attempting to remove the outboard which is theft, again no responses from them just the usual tommo knife slasher has a prison record so what ?? This is why threads die instead of inputting the thread they destroy it with deflections.

Not a French NGO. French Merchant sailor from the nearby Abeille Liberté, which you can clearly see in the background. This is an Emergency Salvage Tug on permanent contract to the French government. Only the French provide an emergency salvage capability in the English Channel. Due to cuts, the UK government reduced the UK capability to a ship up in the Orkneys, preferring to rely on ship owners own insurers to perform the salvage. The Channel is the world's busiest waterway, and the Abeille Liberté's role is to maintain freedom of navigation in the channel, removing obstacles. The video clearly shows the crewman moving to the rear, to the outboard, to make sure its out of gear, likely wants to raise it, prior to the tenders taking it in tow. I see no evidence the Outboard is being removed, and so what if it is. The Salvage Vessel has possession.

In the shot sequence, Thomas' boat moves close, but the skipper seems to lack the skill to maintain position. The French sailor boards first, and only then, when the Frenchman is aboard, does Thomas start slashing at the boat. The Frenchman takes no notice of the muppet. Why would he understand English? He's French. Maybe next time the Abeille Liberté will clear the area using its hoses.

Ordinarily a salvage crew seizing control of an abandoned vessel is not stealing it. Its called claiming salvage. However, in this case, the vessel and its crew are acting as an arm of the Gendarmerie.

In the UK, migrant boats recovered on the shore are forensically examined, then rated for seaworthiness. If not seaworthy, which is most, destroyed, otherwise auctioned. The boats are rendered into the ownership of His Majesty's Owner, giving it effective title to sell it.

In France, the boats are rendered into the ownership of the Gendarmerie, who determines seaworthiness (most aren't), destroyed. Otherwise they are donated to the French version of the RNLI.

You can't leave empty boats floating in the channel.

Hope your Attention Deficit Disorder isn't too badly affected, and the headaches subside. I know its hardwork for you.

238281.webp

Screenshot 2026-09-26 at 15-49-37 (3) Anti-migrant activist Danny Tommo slashes dinghy in Channel with knife while rescue worker onboard - YouTube.png

Screenshot 2026-09-26 at 15-52-13 (3) Anti-migrant activist Danny Tommo slashes dinghy in Channel with knife while rescue worker onboard - YouTube.png

Screenshot 2026-09-26 at 15-53-15 (3) Anti-migrant activist Danny Tommo slashes dinghy in Channel with knife while rescue worker onboard - YouTube.png

It’s his kids I feel sorry for.

22 hours ago, Will B Good said:

What you posted was the usual racist diatribes and not related to what was under discussion

I doubt if you have any idea as to what racial means. Try going to any of the countries these people came from at the start of their journey and you will find out what racism really is.

As an example, go to Pakistan and see how tolerant they are. I can tell you from first hand experience they are very intolerant.

2 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I doubt if you have any idea as to what racial means. Try going to any of the countries these people came from at the start of their journey and you will find out what racism really is.

As an example, go to Pakistan and see how tolerant they are. I can tell you from first hand experience they are very intolerant.

You seem very fond of telling me (and others?) that I have no idea or don't understand......thank you.....I don't what I would do without you kind guidance on matters.

  • Popular Post

I've recently watched some interesting UK barrister types indicating that, in order to prosecute him, there has to be an identified victim. Meaning that the prosecution has to reveal who actually owns the boats. That means tracing where the boats came from and who paid for them.

That information, by itself may be worth the legal jeopardy he's put himself in. There's a pretty good chance that some of the European governments (and the UK?) are balls deep into those boats. So I wouldn't be surprised to see the charges melt away to protect that information.

On 9/26/2026 at 10:17 PM, Roadsternut said:

Not a French NGO. French Merchant sailor from the nearby Abeille Liberté, which you can clearly see in the background. This is an Emergency Salvage Tug on permanent contract to the French government. Only the French provide an emergency salvage capability in the English Channel. Due to cuts, the UK government reduced the UK capability to a ship up in the Orkneys, preferring to rely on ship owners own insurers to perform the salvage. The Channel is the world's busiest waterway, and the Abeille Liberté's role is to maintain freedom of navigation in the channel, removing obstacles. The video clearly shows the crewman moving to the rear, to the outboard, to make sure its out of gear, likely wants to raise it, prior to the tenders taking it in tow. I see no evidence the Outboard is being removed, and so what if it is. The Salvage Vessel has possession.

In the shot sequence, Thomas' boat moves close, but the skipper seems to lack the skill to maintain position. The French sailor boards first, and only then, when the Frenchman is aboard, does Thomas start slashing at the boat. The Frenchman takes no notice of the muppet. Why would he understand English? He's French. Maybe next time the Abeille Liberté will clear the area using its hoses.

Ordinarily a salvage crew seizing control of an abandoned vessel is not stealing it. Its called claiming salvage. However, in this case, the vessel and its crew are acting as an arm of the Gendarmerie.

In the UK, migrant boats recovered on the shore are forensically examined, then rated for seaworthiness. If not seaworthy, which is most, destroyed, otherwise auctioned. The boats are rendered into the ownership of His Majesty's Owner, giving it effective title to sell it.

In France, the boats are rendered into the ownership of the Gendarmerie, who determines seaworthiness (most aren't), destroyed. Otherwise they are donated to the French version of the RNLI.

You can't leave empty boats floating in the channel.

Hope your Attention Deficit Disorder isn't too badly affected, and the headaches subside. I know its hardwork for you.

238281.webp

Screenshot 2026-09-26 at 15-49-37 (3) Anti-migrant activist Danny Tommo slashes dinghy in Channel with knife while rescue worker onboard - YouTube.png

Screenshot 2026-09-26 at 15-52-13 (3) Anti-migrant activist Danny Tommo slashes dinghy in Channel with knife while rescue worker onboard - YouTube.png

Screenshot 2026-09-26 at 15-53-15 (3) Anti-migrant activist Danny Tommo slashes dinghy in Channel with knife while rescue worker onboard - YouTube.png

You have no proof to back up any of your assumed nonsense.

Freedom of navigation is not maintained by chartered support boats escorting illegal migrants in unseaworthy inflatables.

Edited by nauseus

1 hour ago, impulse said:

I've recently watched some interesting UK barrister types indicating that, in order to prosecute him, there has to be an identified victim. Meaning that the prosecution has to reveal who actually owns the boats. That means tracing where the boats came from and who paid for them.

That information, by itself may be worth the legal jeopardy he's put himself in. There's a pretty good chance that some of the European governments (and the UK?) are balls deep into those boats. So I wouldn't be surprised to see the charges melt away to protect that information.

I also read that yesterday

It will indeed, be interesting.

Apparently a charge of Criminal Damage, means the article damaged must belong to someone. The State, A business or an individual etc.

12 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You have no proof to back up any of your assumed nonsense.

Freedom of navigation is not maintained by chartered support boats escorting illegal migrants in unseaworthy inflatables.

The Chanell shipping lane ranges between about 25 - 80 metres deep.

A sunk rib is absolutely no danger to shipping.

A tiny outboard, whilst not good practice, is hardly a marine biological disaster.

Which begs the question. Why was the Frenchie trying to rescue it ?

On 9/26/2026 at 12:28 PM, 23RD said:

Let's rephrase it then have you ever been involved in Grooming Gangs,knife crime, sexual assaults or benefits fraud and other serious crime since you've lived here?

If the answer is no to all of the above you're a direct opposite to the type of people arriving on the South Coast of England in rubber dinghies.

Ok, so you don’t want to answer my question because then you’d have to admit that your culture argument doesn’t hold any water? Got it!

On 9/26/2026 at 1:14 PM, cmsally said:

If you are an immigrant then you are moving into a different culture so you should do your best to integrate. It is not " giving up" it is integrating. It's called a "time and a place". You are moving into someone else's space and act accordingly.

I agree…

On 9/26/2026 at 7:24 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Oh there's no need for homophobia

go away you annoying simpleton

On 9/27/2026 at 6:47 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s his kids I feel sorry for.

I'd be proud to have him as a father , and secretly so would you

On 9/27/2026 at 12:47 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s his kids I feel sorry for.

Why? he's a hero Dad.

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

I'd be proud to have him as a father , and secretly so would you

1 minute ago, Tidal wave said:

Why? he's a hero Dad.


Wow. Just wow. Maybe you both had really terrible fathers, that's the only reason I can think of to come out with such appallingly sycophantic drivel. Embarrassing.

This is the Government getting a grip

Almost 1600 arrivals in the last 7 days

This is reported to be this morning

One of the best comments

You can't blame Danny tommo for this one

On 9/26/2026 at 10:48 AM, pacovl46 said:

Yeah, may that as it be, but you didn't give up any of your own culture just because you moved to a different country is what I'm saying. But for some strange reason it immigrants are always expected to give all of it up and become (insert applicable nationality here) just because they moved there, but that's beside the point. The point is that the "destroying our culture" argument doesn't hold any water and the boat slashing was nothing but a pathetic publicity stunt, through which I see right through!

On 9/26/2026 at 11:26 AM, pacovl46 said:

I've lived here for way longer than you and I haven't seen any destruction of our culture whatsoever. Financially speaking it's a different story, but we all know that the US are mainly responsible for that because they know exactly where all the refugees of the mess they've been consistently creating in the Middle East for how many decades now go. They want to destabilize Europe, Russia and China because they want to be the top dog. So, if you want to blame anyone then blame them...


Germany is still under occupation statutes so is NOT sovereign.
Covered in US Army bases.
Very sad to see.

Even their new German 'Faaar Right' is completely fake (lead by a lesbian marreid to a Sri Lankan with 2 adopted girls).

Problem is that the punishment beatings have been so comprehensive that Germans can't bear to stand up for their own interests hence, like England it'll be muslim run by 2040.



  • Popular Post
On 9/27/2026 at 5:33 PM, Will B Good said:

You seem very fond of telling me (and others?) that I have no idea or don't understand......thank you.....I don't what I would do without you kind guidance on matters.

That is because you dont appear to understand

2 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

That is because you dont appear to understand

"I doubt if you have any idea as to what racial means".

What does "racial" mean then?

17 hours ago, Tourist2 said:


Germany is still under occupation statutes so is NOT sovereign.
Covered in US Army bases.
Very sad to see.

Even their new German 'Faaar Right' is completely fake (lead by a lesbian marreid to a Sri Lankan with 2 adopted girls).

Problem is that the punishment beatings have been so comprehensive that Germans can't bear to stand up for their own interests hence, like England it'll be muslim run by 2040.



Sorry, I don’t have time for that Reichsbürger BS. But yes, it’s absolutely time to get rid of that WW II yoke around our necks!

1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

Sorry, I don’t have time for that Reichsbürger BS. But yes, it’s absolutely time to get rid of that WW II yoke around our necks!


I don't know what a Reichsbürger is
BUT
I'm guessing it's key to getting " rid of that WW II yoke around [y]our necks!"

Fake n ghey will keep u guys exactly how and where you are (hiding in TH - your country taking over by non's who scare you - likely with Reichsbürgers).

22 hours ago, Tourist2 said:


I don't know what a Reichsbürger is
BUT
I'm guessing it's key to getting " rid of that WW II yoke around [y]our necks!"

Fake n ghey will keep u guys exactly how and where you are (hiding in TH - your country taking over by non's who scare you - likely with Reichsbürgers).

Well, the internet will tell you what a Reichsbürger is and I live in Germany.

11 minutes ago, nexus7 said:

It's all a bit confusing.

The French police, paid for by the British state to stop the boats, also have a tactic of slashing the boats with knives, but this seems to be ok:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c5ygjjxjlplo

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2026/aug/21/footage-french-police-clashing-people-beach-small-boats


Yes, they are the police. Thomas is not the police.

Mince.

Anyway I thought the French police waved them off and gave them canapes and crudites?

Edited by josephbloggs

8 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:


Yes, they are the police. Thomas is not the police.

Mince.

Anyway I thought the French police waved them off and gave them canapes and crudites?

They normally do (without the munchies). To see the gendarmes do anything except stand around doing nothing is a rarity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.