Studio/condo For Sale In Bangkok.

55sq.m studio in Bangkok is for sale .

Location: Bankapi area, Ramkhamhaeng 40, there is everything you need - stores, food, and mass transport system, new airport (Suvarnabhumi), the shopping mall, Ramkhamhaeng University. (see the attached map)

There is 24 hours security with monitoring system on the ground floor. Neighborhood - upper middle class Thai people and few expatriates.

Description: This studio/condo is in high quality new building (22 floors, built in 2002). It is in perfect condition and furnished and with modern designer furniture. It has never been in rent.

It is charming, light, airy and with high ceilings. There is a space for three to four zones: living room, dining area, office area, and bedroom.

Bed room zone has queen size bed, wardrobe with sliding doors, folding leather sofa, occasional table and 2 book shelves, the flat panel TV's with cable in every unit with high speed internet available wired and wireless, DVD player. On the balcony there is a hose for watering flowers and drain point for washing machine. 1 bathroom and fully equipped kitchen area with refrigerator and all appliances, drinking water machine, washing machine and all other furnishings you could possibly need for your stay.

As far as we are not in residence, you can come and move the furniture to be sure that paint job is complete and accurate and check the bathroom and under the sink – there is no cracks and leaks. Take your time and run all the systems to see that everything is working and reveal that there is no funky smells. Two very big windows are in the best shape as heating and cooling works perfectly. Visit at different times of the day and night as the apartment is on 11th floor you won’t be disturbed much by street noise. As your purchase will include all electro domestics run and each of them so that you can be sure that everything is absolutely new and working quietly.

It is guaranteed that you will not face any financial nightmare and enjoy it as soon as you become the owner of this charming little home.

Why I’m selling it? I have in my family a growing baby and I would like to buy a bigger apartment with more bedrooms.

Expenses for the maintenance and utilities: 20$ per month.

One time Transfer fees: 2% of the purchase price

The price: 65000$ (negotiable)

Every citizen can own a condo in Thailand. According to the Thai government condo ownership rules foreigners are allowed to buy up to a 49% stake in any condo building.

post-50112-1189607022_thumb.jpg

post-50112-1189607267.jpg

post-50112-1189607335.jpg

post-50112-1189607364.jpg

post-50112-1189607376.jpg