Need A "built-in" Custom Bbq Island Made

oakweb

I'm looking for a quality builder in Pattaya, someone that can show a sketch of a finish product

and deliver it. Something like this

post-6358-1190303005_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure of the material they use to make these, but I think it's a cement board of some type. Here's

a site here that says its waterproof and fireproof. They talk about having it finished to match the site which

is my desire too.

I already have the BBQ, and a gas top. Just need a good company to construct the top. Any help appreciated.

example of BBQ island in build progress

post-6358-1190302956_thumb.jpg

from http://www.barbecueisland.com/home/builderscontractors.html

post-6358-1190302321_thumb.jpg

The man asked for help..................Didn't he ????

Your contribution was what ???????????????????????????//

My contribution was to try to make people more responsible about how they give out email addresses.

I wasn't saying you weren't being helpful. Just thoughtless.

This is possibly more helpful and responsible http://www.gasbbqthailand.com/index.php credit to GarryA

Cheers

The OP asked for the name of a quality builder. He did not ask for an Argos catalogue web site.

Please re-read the initial post. He is looking for a person to aid with construction.

Your correct.

But still thoughtless to post someones email address in full.

Cheers

OK .....Sorry, bitchy bit over.

You may well be correct. However, the gent named is a builder ( I have no stake in his business but will vouch for his honesty and professionalism ). He corresponds through the web and as the OP had pictures of what he required, I thought the Yeah or neigh process would be easier.

Didn't think of the spam in the way you have pointed out. My fault.

Edited by suiging

Why do my posts always create some controversy? Here are my 2 cents. With spam there's no hiding. I personally use a gmail

account as there is no spam filter known to man, other then Gmails, that can handle my accounts. I am very grateful to them.

Spelling it out like he did prevents any scripts from picking it up, so the forum rules probably allow this?

I found a place on Thepasit road, I have a meeting on Monday. I'll report back on what they presented.

Thanks for all that offered information so far!