Advice Needed

bluestan

We will be in Pattaya for Chritmas & New Year.Was wondering could anyone suggest a decent place to go for Chritmas dinner,will be with my wife and fourteen year old son.Also I'll be making a lot of calls back home so any suggestions where to get a Thai sim card and what network to go with.

Thanks in advance

Stan

We will be in Pattaya for Chritmas & New Year.Was wondering could anyone suggest a decent place to go for Chritmas dinner,will be with my wife and fourteen year old son.Also I'll be making a lot of calls back home so any suggestions where to get a Thai sim card and what network to go with.

Thanks in advance

Stan

Hi Stan,

Most hotels have special venues for this occasion. Some even oblige you to participate (financially).

As for SIM cards I find One Two Call to give the best service, available at any shop selling handy's.

Cheers

Stan

Edited by onzestan

One 2 Call is my preferred network for reliability and coverage....Dtac have cheaper rates sometimes.

You can get a SIM anywhere, I guess a phone stall or shop will be able to copy all your memory over for you from your original SIM ard. - If your phone is blocked you can get it unblocked at most phone stalls.

Try the upmarket hotels for Xmas dinner, but be quick or they will be fully booked.

I had mas dinner a few years back at Shenanigans on 2 rd which was a passable buffet - they even had goose! But rather dear for what it was, and their wine prices were outrageous and pretty crap too boot!