Dog Kennel For 2+ Weeks

Meg_2003

Hi, Does anyone know of a good cheap dog Kennel that will take care of my dog for the 2+ weeks Im out of town? I would appreciate approximate prices and info on where they are.. The dog is a Pug... Thankyou!

Better to go somewhere with a good reputation if you don't want to come back to "solly, dog ran away."

I have recommended The Dog Hotel outside of Pattaya numerous times on ThaiVisa and people who have used it have written that they were very happy with service.

Owner will pick up and deliver your pet back to you. The card I have is all in Thai but phone number is 038-241686 and 086 140 7896.

Hi, Does anyone know of a good cheap dog Kennel that will take care of my dog for the 2+ weeks Im out of town? I would appreciate approximate prices and info on where they are.. The dog is a Pug... Thankyou!

I have recommended The Dog Hotel outside of Pattaya numerous times on ThaiVisa and people who have used it have written that they were very happy with service.

Owner will pick up and deliver your pet back to you. The card I have is all in Thai but phone number is 038-241686 and 086 140 7896.

Thankyou Tammi, do you know their approximate prices?

Im not looking for anything too luxury, as long as he is fed well and taken care of is all that matters :o

Im not looking for anything too luxury, as long as he is fed well and taken care of is all that matters :o

Sorry, I can't remember what he said he charges. Maybe someone will reply who has boarded dog there.

Sorry, I can't remember what he said he charges. Maybe someone will reply who has boarded dog there.

It's near Nong Pulai in Banglamung and they charge 150 baht a day