Can You Touch Your Toes?

Neeranam

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many of Thai visa members can touch their toes. I used to be able to do it a few years back but can't do it now with straight legs,

Nice one....i can! but how many TV member can see their B***s without the use of a mirror?

may :D

What ????? all members........ :o:D

marshbags

Edited by marshbags

Not only can I do it, I can lay my hands flat on the floor! But then I do yoga and Tai Chi and gym work several times a week!

keep fit, do yaga!

I can put my hands flat on the floor also, and I don't go to a gym or do yoga, but I do read Thai Visa. :o

Lucky you!

Probably like most of you i got up off the chair and tried!! And I can do it but it does hurt a bit behind my ankles. I can also still put my left leg behind my head - but that's another story....

I can only imagine!

hehe. Like Patsykitty, I had to get up and try. Yep, can do. But I also do stretch exercises everyday and walk alot. Wish I could swim, but I refuse to get into a chlorine pool with unwashed fellow countrymen. 555 The only thing I have lost lately is my balance, so maybe yoga would help. Thanks, Neeranam, that was a good test.

Tai Chi is the key to improving balance, and weirdly, reflexes! Takes years to learn though.

Sad to say, I can no longer put my palms flat on the ground without bending my knees, but I can put my knuckles flat. Then again, I am middle-aged and fat. I could still do the splits last time I checked, but that was quite a while ago. I need flexibility work badly.

I can & touch my palms flat on the ground, I can also do the forward & side ways splits, put my leg behind my kneck & last week managed to do a crab whilst playing around with my 9 year old neice. I've always been quite stretchy & bendy though :o

I'm nearing 28 y.o.

Every year since I turned 18 or 19, I go through a brief spell of intent to get fit. The following morning I awaken, do some meditation, try out some yoga, and maybe some excercise. It is usually aboiut 1/2 hour in when i fail to touch my toes that I pack it in til next year.

I do sit crosslegged a lot, like they make you do in primary school.

I'm nearing 28 y.o.

Every year since I turned 18 or 19, I go through a brief spell of intent to get fit. The following morning I awaken, do some meditation, try out some yoga, and maybe some excercise. It is usually aboiut 1/2 hour in when i fail to touch my toes that I pack it in til next year.

I do sit crosslegged a lot, like they make you do in primary school.

Come on kayo, make the effort. You're coming to the age when pretty soon you're going to have to!!! So do it now and avoid the pain later. You're still so young! :o

I can & touch my palms flat on the ground, I can also do the forward & side ways splits, put my leg behind my kneck & last week managed to do a crab whilst playing around with my 9 year old neice. I've always been quite stretchy & bendy though :D

But can you cook, feed the baby and do the ironing........at the same time :o:D

I can & touch my palms flat on the ground, I can also do the forward & side ways splits, put my leg behind my kneck & last week managed to do a crab whilst playing around with my 9 year old neice. I've always been quite stretchy & bendy though :D

But can you cook, feed the baby and do the ironing........at the same time :o:D

A broom shoved up your bum & you can do the sweeping as well :D