Thai Girl Scorned

Humphrey Bear

From Pattaya Daily News

Updated: [september 24, 2007 ] :: 17:12:44 [view 1187]

hel_l HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED; SHE DESTROYS ROOM AND BURNS DOCUMENTS

Miss Nantha Kote-promsri (30) was dumped by her boyfriend, Mr. Gast Patrik (30), from Ireland. He put her clothes outside the room, which infuriated her. She went berserk and destroyed all the contents of the room and burned documents belonging to her and Mr. Patrik in the microwave oven.

On 24 September 2007, at 12:15 AM, Pol.Lt.Col. Phongrit Kam-satien, a Pattaya Investigator, received a call from security at Kiang Talay condominium, on Soi Pratumak, that there was a row going on between a Thai woman and her Irish boyfriend. The incident was occurring in Rooms 926-7, on the ninth floor. The Thai woman was out of control and was destroying the contents of the room and trying to burn the room down. Police rushed to the scene.

At the scene, police met Mr. Gast Patrik (30), from Ireland, who was the room’s tenant. He was very frightened and was waiting for police with security guards. Police discovered that, in Room 927, which serves as a living room and kitchen, something was burning in the microwave. They immediately doused the fire with a fire extinguisher. Most of the contents of the room were destroyed or scattered about. There were also bloodstains throughout the room.

Miss Nantha Kote-promsri (30), Mr. Patrik’s girlfriend, was in the adjoining bedroom, Room 926, frenetically ransacking that room. Police had to restrain and subdue her. She had a cut on her right hand and bruises all over her body, head and arms. She cried out and admitted to all the destruction.

Mr. Patrick said that Miss Nantha had been staying with him for five months. While he was in the room, alone, Miss Nantha knocked on the door. He didn’t let her in as he was still upset over an argument they had recently. Miss Nantha persistently banged on the door and he eventually let her in. Miss Nantha was still furious about the quarrel and they argued some more. Mr. Patrik tried to get her to leave and put her clothes outside the room.

From that point, the situation deteriorated. Miss Nantha had a knife and started to destroy everything in sight. Mr. Patrik, in fear of mortal danger, locked himself in the bedroom. However, Miss Nantha used the knife to pick the door lock and got into the bedroom. Mr. Patrik ran out of the room and called security, as well as, the police.

Before police arrived, Miss Nantha managed to destroy two TVs, a computer notebook, a refrigerator, a wardrobe, chinaware and a dressing table. She also burned Mr. Patrik’s and her documents in the microwave. Mr. Patrik did not dare go into the room to stop her, because he feared for his life. He said that he rented the room from a foreign owner, who is presently abroad. The damage is estimated at two hundred thousand baht.

Miss Nantha, tearfully, told police that she has been living with Mr. Patrik for several months. Three months ago, Mr. Patrik went back home and she stayed in the room alone. He had returned to Thailand two days ago. However, he seemed to have changed and behaved as if he didn’t love her anymore, causing them to have frequent altercations. On the day of the incident, their troubles turned physical and Mr. Patrik told her to leave. He put her clothes outside the room. She came back into the room and was so furious that she went berserk and started to destroy everything she could get her hands on. She also set documents belonging to Mr. Patrik, as well as herself, on fire in the microwave.

Mr. Patrik told police that he would take responsibility for the damage in the room, but wanted to separate from Miss Nantha. Police Lieutenant Colonel Phongrit said that even though the two were a couple and that Mr. Patrik was willing to take responsibility for the damage, the police would still have to prosecute the case according to the law.

News Type : Crime

Story : Kampee

Photo : Kampee

Translater : Sunny T

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000003901

Situation normal - just another day with a Thai girl-friend

You know..men..they baffle me. I dont mean to "bait" here but ive travelled and lived in different continents and heard different stories from the male perspective.

For example in Thailand I hear some generalised complaints about Western women being too independent, too "manly", and other negative comments, but that Thai women treat their men with respect and "look after them", etc. Then..maybe a few months down the line the same men complain of missing western style conversations, feeling their partners love them as if it were a business relationship or an atm machine , complaining their gfs/wives are not intimate enough. Some even complaining their partners are kind of "psycho" in arguments.

Heard similar from my brother too, who has lived in S.America for 17 years, in one breath may say how passionate and sexy Latinas are but then may complain they are too serious..too quick to react..too argumentative.

I think you want Stepford Wives maybe? This impossible ideal made from your own recipe. You seem to want an exotic barbie doll (but of course all natural without any expense involved. Generally the big boobs must be natural..the skinny body, no diet involved, perfect hair nature body form, etc etc etc and forever looking young and firm), a women that is sexy and funny and intelligent (but not so intelligent as to make you embarrassed about your own intelligence) who expects little in return. maybe you think its ok to go out for a "piss up" every night with the boys, come in drunk, demand good dinners, expect great sex, all with a click of the finger. Your woman must keep a good shape (even after childbirth) but its ok if you have a beer gut and poor hygiene habits. So, basically a great relationship without much effort on your part.

Woh..ok i got side tracked there and a little irate... I dont mean to launch an insult attack. Just gets grating to read or hear so many negative comments about women. And in countries such as here, occasionally hearing derogatory comparisons of one womans culture/race against another completely different culture/race. Both so different, I wonder how can they possibly be compared. Its all down to personal experience and preference in any case.

Yes, sometimes we all make bad choices in relationships, but not always. I suggest maybe it would be worthwhile for some men to consider what THEY have to offer and what THEY can do to keep a relationship happy, not just what they can get out of it. In general if a women goes ape-shit on you..its because she has a reason to. You cant treat someone with no respect and expect to be treated like a king in return. :o

p.s I went on a babbling rant there..sorry if doesnt 'read' constructively.

Edited by eek

Well said, Eek.

It takes two to make a marriage work, but it also takes two to make an argument boil-up.

The problem I find is in having a discussion rather than an argument. Too much gets taken too personally, too quickly (by both of us).

But that's the way with most relationships, as far as I have found.

You know..men..they baffle me. I dont mean to "bait" here but ive travelled and lived in different continents and heard different stories from the male perspective.

For example in Thailand I hear some generalised complaints about Western women being too independent, too "manly", and other negative comments, but that Thai women treat their men with respect and "look after them", etc. Then..maybe a few months down the line the same men complain of missing western style conversations, feeling their partners love them as if it were a business relationship or an atm machine , complaining their gfs/wives are not intimate enough. Some even complaining their partners are kind of "psycho" in arguments.

Heard similar from my brother too, who has lived in S.America for 17 years, in one breath may say how passionate and sexy Latinas are but then may complain they are too serious..too quick to react..too argumentative.

I think you want Stepford Wives maybe? This impossible ideal made from your own recipe. You seem to want an exotic barbie doll (but of course all natural without any expense involved. Generally the big boobs must be natural..the skinny body, no diet involved, perfect hair nature body form, etc etc etc and forever looking young and firm), a women that is sexy and funny and intelligent (but not so intelligent as to make you embarrassed about your own intelligence) who expects little in return. maybe you think its ok to go out for a "piss up" every night with the boys, come in drunk, demand good dinners, expect great sex, all with a click of the finger. Your woman must keep a good shape (even after childbirth) but its ok if you have a beer gut and poor hygiene habits. So, basically a great relationship without much effort on your part.

Woh..ok i got side tracked there and a little irate... I dont mean to launch an insult attack. Just gets grating to read or hear so many negative comments about women. And in countries such as here, occasionally hearing derogatory comparisons of one womans culture/race against another completely different culture/race. Both so different, I wonder how can they possibly be compared. Its all down to personal experience and preference in any case.

Yes, sometimes we all make bad choices in relationships, but not always. I suggest maybe it would be worthwhile for some men to consider what THEY have to offer and what THEY can do to keep a relationship happy, not just what they can get out of it. In general if a women goes ape-shit on you..its because she has a reason to. You cant treat someone with no respect and expect to be treated like a king in return. :o

p.s I went on a babbling rant there..sorry if doesnt 'read' constructively.

Why men get hooked up with these bgs beats me,. he obviously cut off her rent and shes not happy, watch these little ladies change when the atm closes ! bizzare.stepford wives ? they already are programmed to empty your bank asap !.i maintain you do not know your partner til you have seen them in a temper, that applies to the ladies too,. funny thing is i wouldnt mind betting he will stay with her, me,? you wouldnt see my @ss for dust !

Eek - did you see the pix on the original web-site? She really trashed the guy's rented apartment.

I'm not saying that either was in the right, or in the wrong.

Quite frankly, if he let the girl stay in an apartment for three months while he was back in Ireland, I would think she expected that there was a good relationship developing. For him to come back and say 'No thanks - goodbye' is enough to send anyone off the rails.

But what did he come back to? Had she been entertaining a lot of friends in the apartment? Had he expected her to sit indoors for three months, waiting for him to come back?

Probably both were / are too immature for a lasting relationship.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Phongrit said that even though the two were a couple and that Mr. Patrik was willing to take responsibility for the damage, the police would still have to prosecute the case according to the law.

Perhaps they want some money from her. :o

Gosh well..reading back what i wrote..i kind of wonder where all that came from! One thing i wish to correct is im certainly not saying that men are to always blame...so if that was something that came across..i apologise.

I havent been in Thailand all that long really, not quite a year yet, so would be wrong for me to make rash judgments. However, I do like to observe and listen to peoples experiences. One thing i vowed when i came here was not to get involved with anyone for a long time..preferring to try get a feel for the people here instead of jumping in too soon and possibly getting stung. I have noticed a lot of people, esp men, come here and take everything at face value and often end up in sticky situations. I feel for them..i really do.

I think its important to be careful in ALL relationships, but more-so when getting involved with such a vastly different culture.

I think farangs who come to Thailand should be issued with a guide book..not on the country.. but on the opposite sex! :o

From the photos it seems she didn't pick the lock....but hacked through with her knife until she could reach through and unlock it.

The guy must have really freaked out seeing the knife punching through the door.... "Heeeere's Johnny!!" :opost-36548-1190819847_thumb.jpg

Edited by pumpuiman

Gosh well..reading back what i wrote..i kind of wonder where all that came from! One thing i wish to correct is im certainly not saying that men are to always blame...so if that was something that came across..i apologise.

I havent been in Thailand all that long really, not quite a year yet, so would be wrong for me to make rash judgments. However, I do like to observe and listen to peoples experiences. One thing i vowed when i came here was not to get involved with anyone for a long time..preferring to try get a feel for the people here instead of jumping in too soon and possibly getting stung. I have noticed a lot of people, esp men, come here and take everything at face value and often end up in sticky situations. I feel for them..i really do.

I think its important to be careful in ALL relationships, but more-so when getting involved with such a vastly different culture.

I think farangs who come to Thailand should be issued with a guide book..not on the country.. but on the opposite sex! :o

There is one such book , "money number one ".superb! you are absolutly correct, but most still learn the hard way,. :D , on serious note i dont think anyone should accept violence in a relationship,.

There is one such book , "money number one ".superb! you are absolutly correct, but most still learn the hard way,. :o , on serious note i dont think anyone should accept violence in a relationship,.

v much agree.

That is a hot blodded latina .... watch out when they get mad ... same as a thai wild lady

Sounds great, where can I get one?

Yes, sometimes we all make bad choices in relationships, but not always. I suggest maybe it would be worthwhile for some men to consider what THEY have to offer and what THEY can do to keep a relationship happy, not just what they can get out of it. In general if a women goes ape-shit on you..its because she has a reason to. You cant treat someone with no respect and expect to be treated like a king in return. :D

The great thing about thailand is all a farang has to offer is $$$ and everyone knows it except him :o

That is a hot blodded latina .... watch out when they get mad ... same as a thai wild lady

Sounds great, where can I get one?

Yes, sometimes we all make bad choices in relationships, but not always. I suggest maybe it would be worthwhile for some men to consider what THEY have to offer and what THEY can do to keep a relationship happy, not just what they can get out of it. In general if a women goes ape-shit on you..its because she has a reason to. You cant treat someone with no respect and expect to be treated like a king in return. :D

The great thing about thailand is all a farang has to offer is $ and everyone knows it except him :o

post-41326-1190823323_thumb.jpg

There is one such book , "money number one".superb! you are absolutly correct, but most still learn the hard way,. :D , on serious note i dont think anyone should accept violence in a relationship,.

Got it, read it:

money-number-one-01.jpg

I think I need to read it again, though. :o

If you want to split with a Thai gf it is not unwise to pack your bags and move on without telling. What happened according to this report is 100% pure Thai style. It happened to me, it happened to others. They are going berserk if you tell them that you will terminate the relationship. Well, not all but you get the picture...

One point worth noting that the "on-site" security will do

absolutely nothing in most cases such as this which makes

me wonder wonder why they're even receiving a salary. I

saw another farang get assaulted by one of these girls going

psycho and the security guy just shrugged his shoulders like

what was he supposed to do, call the police? She probably

could have been restrained before she racked up 200k baht

in damages which I'm sure this poor guy is also going to

have to pay for. She should be in the lock-up, is she? No.

Someone more clued up can probably answer you better cali..but my understanding is that the Police tend to turn a blind eye with most domestic arguments as do most people. So the security guy was only doing what is 'normal' here.

If you want to split with a Thai gf it is not unwise to pack your bags and move on without telling. What happened according to this report is 100% pure Thai style. It happened to me, it happened to others. They are going berserk if you tell them that you will terminate the relationship. Well, not all but you get the picture...

I split quite amicably with my previous g/f, but only because she had someone to go to who was promising her lots of money. :o I even helped her move her stuff into a new apartment in Bkk.

I'm now trying to find a suitable suitor for the current g/f - if it worked once, it might work again. :D

Eek - tht applies to ALL countries, ALL cultures.

Men just do not understand women.

I had a Slovak girl-friend many years ago, who took a lot of time and trouble to educate me in the way of women's thought. It gave me a little bit of understanding, but I am still surprised almost daily by all ladies.

Except here in Saudi, of course, where you seldom meet any, and when you do you risk jail and deportation for talking to anyone other than a family member.

Now these guys are IMPOSSIBLE to understand!

Eek - tht applies to ALL countries, ALL cultures.

Men just do not understand women.

I had a Slovak girl-friend many years ago, who took a lot of time and trouble to educate me in the way of women's thought. It gave me a little bit of understanding, but I am still surprised almost daily by all ladies.

Except here in Saudi, of course, where you seldom meet any, and when you do you risk jail and deportation for talking to anyone other than a family member.

Now these guys are IMPOSSIBLE to understand!

This was sent to me by mohammed a good friend of mine and a muslim, im sure its ok to share,.

post-41326-1190902859_thumb.jpg

I split quite amicably with my previous g/f, but only because she had someone to go to who was promising her lots of money. :o I even helped her move her stuff into a new apartment in Bkk.

Thanks for sharing this great strategy. I will keep this in mind for the next "emergency case"...

Or how about choosing your partner wisely? :D

(bet you wish you took the 'blue' pill :o )

But what is 'wisely'?

Basically I think that women marry a man because they can see some potential in him and want to bring that to the top - that is, change him.

Men marry women because they like what they see - basically want the woman to stay the same.

Neither happens very often, the man changes, but not as the woman wished. The woman changes, not as the man wanted.

So, unless you alter your ambitions for your partner (both people) in synch with the changes, you will find yourselves on different roads, going in different directions.

Very much simplified, but I am not a marriage guidance counsellor, nor an eminent psychologist. So what do I know.