Share Rental - Large & Nice Working Space With 3 Bath Room & Parking Lot (office/studio/restaurant)

Now available for Share Rental! Incredibly good price :D 5,500 Baht/Month

It is not good location for retail business but very nice and quite environment not so far from central Bangkok (You can get there by bus conveniently.)

Remarkably suitable for Office / Studio / Service Business or any kinds of Eating Place Business: Small Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Pub, etc.

Even so, there are 2 conditions: :o

1. You must help me with my consignment & distributing business such as taking care of my clients just a little bit and selling my products (just talk to them only when they come and you will get the commission for that). These clients usually have got enough information from my web sites and me before they come to the shop so do not worry :D)

2. Obviously, you must keep my shop decorating items (merchandises) shown here so I would like to take care of the decoration and displaying in some certain zones (mainly on the walls).

If you ever have a dream of running your own business, this is a fantastic low-starting up cost opportunity for you (Only 1 month deposit and 2 month in advance). Besides, you are welcome to use my furniture so please reply here to make an appointment to see the place this weekend before making further plan or just take a look at the images from my web site first.

Please allow me to hear your thought. I would like to discuss any ideas or proposals and consider any forms of partnership (only absolutely legal business please!). Art, craft, decorating, international trade, IT and internet related businesses are preferable.

Note:

Right now I have 2 jobs. One is my full-time job (Mon - Fri). The other one is this sideline business. I am trying to do some middle-man businesses via the internet with my web sites by using the place simply as a showroom and store. This is why I need your help. If someone is there and can do the store-front jobs (along with his or her own business), I am not even need to be there. Please help me create this win-win solution. :D

post-52740-1191422947_thumb.jpg