40% Of Thai Spouses Have Lovers

george

as about cutting and drying you might talk to some thai females who might see their cheating partner as a scummer and treat him accordingly. Same goes for the male partners/husbands being cheated on

Change your mind and you change your world.

Years ago a colleague at work on discovering I was entertaining a lady after hours asked if I felt any guilt. My flip answer was that I was married, not dead. If any attractive young lady fancied a dalliance with me, who was I to say no? It wasn't as if I was putting a perfectly good partnership at risk.

Three months later the colleague left his wife for another, younger woman. I stayed married.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think 40% might be underestimating the issue, somewhat. At least, for the Thai population. If you count foreigners, or people who just rent, I'd guess you might be able to pull the number down to ~40%. I go to a Thai Uni, and it seems every Thai person has at least one gik, and they seem to take it very matter-of-fact-ly.

As for the definition, I think the closest english definition for the term would be fuc_k-buddy. Of course, the females sometimes claim they just hit the guy up for a meal now and then, and would be aghast at the thought of sex. And of course, the world is flat. Isn't it?