Real Freedom

a99az

Seems that Colpyat is from Switzerland!

No - fortunately not!

If i would be, i guess i would be there right now trying to fight Blocher's SVP fascists.

ColPyat, as a Swiss I just could not resist. Who told you that man is a fascist?

I am very proud to be Swiss and I love my homeland very much and I can always return and stay there if I wish to do so.

Have a good day.

Nobody needs to tell me this - i can read myself about SVP policies and make up my own mind. He is racist scum, and so are the people who vote for him and his party.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about real freedom to discuss topics such as this? I posted earlier and it was removed without any explanation whatsoever. The BBC regularly post similar items I've wrote. The moderators need to show more restraint if they want an open debate with all angles explored. I can't be bothered to re-post with what I assume was the offending paragraph missing so, there you go.

Edited by ClaytonSeymour

No - fortunately not!

If i would be, i guess i would be there right now trying to fight Blocher's SVP fascists.

ColPyat, as a Swiss I just could not resist. Who told you that man is a fascist?

I am very proud to be Swiss and I love my homeland very much and I can always return and stay there if I wish to do so.

Have a good day.

Nobody needs to tell me this - i can read myself about SVP policies and make up my own mind. He is racist scum, and so are the people who vote for him and his party.

This post could be deemed just as offensive as the one I had removed. Will it be removed? I doubt it and why should it? All points of view should be shown & let people make their own minds up.

No - fortunately not!

Have a good day.

This post could be deemed just as offensive as the one I had removed. Will it be removed? I doubt it and why should it? All points of view should be shown & let people make their own minds up.

Firstly I have looked at the post which you made which was subsequently deleted by a moderator and I must say that anyone who makes a post advocating that if boats are sunk that the occupants be left in the sea more than deserves the post to be deleted.

Secondly discussion of moderation practices in the public forum is not permitted and as such I will be contacting you by PM about this matter.

How about real freedom to discuss topics such as this? I posted earlier and it was removed without any explanation whatsoever. The BBC regularly post similar items I've wrote. The moderators need to show more restraint if they want an open debate with all angles explored. I can't be bothered to re-post with what I assume was the offending paragraph missing so, there you go.

---------------------

Naughty, naughty... :o