Visa To Europe

From july you need a travel insuranse cover up to 30 000 euro for your Thaiwife or girlfriend if she want visa to schengen. We want to spend christmas in Scandinavia

Some idea where to get a good insuranse in Thailand? The visa have to be bought in Thailand.

Thanks for response!

Both [email protected] and Bupa cover enough to get visa to schengen, but the price was 3545THB from Bupa and 16000THB (371.00USD).

Mr. Mean was your experience from IHI when you buy the insurance or when you use it? IHI cover more Than Bupa but cost 4.5times more and Bupa still cover enough for the travel. I havent heard any bad feedback from Bupa, and 12500THB

should give me a 400-500 beer i Copenhagen.

.....I don't mind because I don't drink bier....:o)

The price is different because of different coverage. I suggest to consider not only the max. cover as the benefits paid per day and the items covered are different also.

If it is just for an holiday BUPA might be ok. It seems to be a popular insurance.

Check also their international homepage BUPA Int. or Bupa Travel Insurance.

I mentioned IHI dk because you plan to travel to scandinavia (where the hospitals are quite expensive). My positive experience was with the "Int. Health Plan" a few years ago. They have 24h Service. Sent payment promise by fax to the hospital. Paid the bills immediately after submitting.