What's Your Fav Movies Line/quote?

legag

Let's hear what lines/quotes we all like :o

"Houston, we have a problem," from Apollo 13, 1995. -- I love this and been saying it.

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer," from The Godfather Part II, 1974. -- classic!! :D Who doesn't like Godfather. C'mon.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Airplane- Leslie Nielson- "Surely u can't be serious?" "I am serious- and don't call me Shirly"

:o Leslie is silly. His films are quite entertaining. When you need nothing but silly and laugh Leslie is the man you can count on.

2nd Favourite"

"Frankly, my dear. I don't give a ######"

Clark Gable in "Gone With The Wind"

censorship was strict when this movie was made in 1939 - lucky to get away with such a powerful line.......as he intimates more !

He we are in 2007 and I see the original line has been censored by Thai Visa

Work That one out Folks ?

All it was was a "D" and an "A" and a "M" and an "N"

Edited by LeungKen

Bring out the gimp. The gimp's sleeping. Well you'll just have to wake him up then.

Pulp Fiction.

That's Charlie's point. Charlie don't surf.

Apocalypse Now.

Let me introduce you to my little friend.

Scarface.

Edited by Austhaied

Trainspotting;

We would have injected vitamin C if only they had made it illegal!

The downside of coming off junk was I knew I would need to mix with my friends again in a state of full consciousness. It was awful. They reminded me so much of myself, I could hardly bear to look at them

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f**king big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ######ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the ###### you are on Sunday night. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ######ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f**ked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Thailand?

Edited by garro

2nd Favourite"

"Frankly, my dear. I don't give a ######"

Clark Gable in "Gone With The Wind"

censorship was strict when this movie was made in 1939 - lucky to get away with such a powerful line.......as he intimates more !

He we are in 2007 and I see the original line has been censored by Thai Visa

Work That one out Folks ?

All it was was a "D" and an "A" and a "M" and an "N"

I think I got the copy before it got censored :o

Gone With The Wind -- classic.

Scarlett: I can shoot straight, if I don't have to shoot too far.

3rd Favourite also from "Casablanca". What a great movie.

"I've often speculated why you don't return to America. Did you abscond with the church funds? Did you run off with a senator's wife? I like to think that you killed a man. It's the romantic in me."

- "It's a combination of all three."

- "What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"

- "My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."

- "The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."

- "I was misinformed."

:o:D:D

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer," from The Godfather Part II, 1974.

That's more like a quote of a quote. It's originally from Sun Tzu's The Art of War so to me it doesn't really qualify as a "film quote".

Sophon

Let's hear what lines/quotes we all like :o

"Houston, we have a problem," from Apollo 13, 1995. -- I love this and been saying it.

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer," from The Godfather Part II, 1974. -- classic!! :D Who doesn't like Godfather. C'mon.

When Tony Curtis in some like it hot , says to the old guy in the boat at the end of the movie where he is in drag," but im not even a woman " the old boy says " dont worry,nobodys perfect " :D

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer," from The Godfather Part II, 1974.

That's more like a quote of a quote. It's originally from Sun Tzu's The Art of War so to me it doesn't really qualify as a "film quote".

Sophon

what are we waiting for ........takers micky rocky 2