Translation

aussieladdy

I have used this company, NPK Tour & Travel, for translations before. They were quite good at exact translations ie word for word or translating the meaning as they can be different things depending on the style of document.

As you say the document is very important. May I suggest that you break the sentances down into smaller chunks. With each sentance having a very defined meaning or concept. I have worked in the past with various technical translations in European and Far Eastern languages. The problem that I encountered most often was where a translator was so focused on getting the words translated, that they did not notice that the whole sentance was running away with the meaning as they tried to be clever and include every word and thought but forgot that the sentence structure was also an important point to consider as the sentence became so very long and the message become fuzzy. Know what I mean?

I found adding empty lines between each concept useful.

This might be of particular use with written Thai as there is no punctuation to easily seperate concepts.

They (NPK Travel) offer a email translation service so you could email the document to them, explain that you will be picking up the translation and pay on collection. ( I have done this before, but I suggest you contact them directly.)

Here is a map? of the location.

I seem to remember they shut on a Sunday, no personal connection apart from being a former customer.

This link for Thai-to-English may also be of some use.

โชคดี

Edited by Cuban