Has Football Focus Got Boring?

Bredbury Blue

There are too many Scousers and baldy people on Football Focus.

The show needs a revamp. More blood and guts and sexier presenters. Not enough cartoons either.

Sexy women taking part in football chat shows ..... mai ow cap , football comes before eye candy :D .

I do hope it was women you were refering to sunderland :o .

The show needs a revamp. More blood and guts and sexier presenters. Not enough cartoons either.

not enough if you ask me. i hope carra gets a job on there when he retires!!!

imnorraaceptindat

I believe the show that you are looking for is called "Football Crazy"

For 'guts' you have that fat unfunny dude who things he's from The Bronx or sumphink. :o

For 'sexier presenters' there is only one Jamie Yeo. :D

And for 'cartoons' you have Pj and Penders. Well they are a couple of muppets which is close enough. :D

For 'guts' you have that fat unfunny dude who things he's from The Bronx or sumphink. :o

And for 'cartoons' you have Pj and Penders. Well they are a couple of muppets which is close enough. :D

Yeah ... I love Football Crazy me. And Byker Grove.

The new line up for football crazy :

jamie yeo , p.j , duncan , malaysian FB and Spugie :D:D .

And for 'cartoons' you have Pj and Penders. Well they are a couple of muppets which is close enough. :bah:

The best line up for Football Crazy would be in front of a firing squad :D

imnorraaceptindat

Even Ian Rush was on last time ........ excellent :o

imnorraaceptindat

Even Ian Rush was on last time ........ excellent :D

Might as well call it Scouser Soccer, just waiting for Stan Boardman to turn up on it now. :o

And for 'cartoons' you have Pj and Penders. Well they are a couple of muppets which is close enough. :o

The best line up for Football Crazy would be in front of a firing squad :bah:

:D Brilliant.

How about a topless Football Focus (and Football crazy ),,,Macca in his y-fronts.

And to give something of interest to the male viewers(as the drivel about football is increadibly boring)an inset split screen of Miss Yeo and that Charlie bird mud wrestling!

Just a thought :bah:

Quite an interesting show last night, discussing England. Shebby was coming up with his usual nonsense about all sorts of things including a particulalry pointless comment about SGE not being fit to rn a club, as he had bankrupted Lazio. He really is a tool. Thankfully, Macca gave him a hard time, and he continues to mention that Shebby had suggested that Gerrard should be playing at Right back for England.

Masefield is getting worse by the week, I'm half expecting him to start changing colour and turn into a slug, with amount of slithering he does around Macca. Time to get the salt out for him and put us out of our misery.

Andrew Leci was hosting the show last night :o , I much prefer Andrew Dykes :D .

And it's funny everytime Steve McMahon is not on the show Paul Masefield's voice get's a lot louder and he has a lot of strong opinions :D .

Shebby was a bit more annoying and trying to have the opposite opinion to everyone else :D .

Jamie Reeves was steady as usual and Lee Sharpe , when he got a word in ( shebby and mase were on form :bah: ) , was worth a listen :D .

They talked about England for half the show , Liverpool for a 5th , and not much else for the rest :o .

Still a very good show though................... ( I do live in LOS :bah: ).

Andrew Leci was hosting the show last night :o , I much prefer Andrew Dykes :D .

And it's funny everytime Steve McMahon is not on the show Paul Masefield's voice get's a lot louder and he has a lot of strong opinions :D .

It was funny to see Masefield all of a sudden transform into this aggressive, opinionated pundit. I thought at one point he was going to nut Shebby. No doubt when Slaphead returs, Masefield will return to his usual submissive self. "Is that 1 or 2 sugars Mr McMahon"?

Andrew Leci was hosting the show last night :D , I much prefer Andrew Dykes :D .

It was funny to see Masefield all of a sudden transform into this aggressive, opinionated pundit. I thought at one point he was going to nut Shebby. No doubt when Slaphead returs, Masefield will return to his usual submissive self. "Is that 1 or 2 sugars Mr McMahon"?

:o Masefield, couldn't bry himself further up Slapheads arse if he tried. It owuld be good to actually have Sharpe on with Slaphead, Reeves and Shebby. The biggest problem is that McMahon, is just throwing his wait around, but with another international on the panel, I think he would toe the line a little more. As for Masefield he sould just go back to joyriding and wearing shellsuits. :D Shebby, may be a <deleted>, but every village needs an idiot, and he is clearly ESPN's.