Chevrolet Sales Bangkok - Gmac

sinom

Hi

This was kind of touched upon in another thread

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=147669

So I did a bit of sniffing around and came accross GMAC, internationally first and then on the Thai Chevrolet website. I was hoping this may be the source of the "50% down and the remaining 50% over the following two years, interest free" deal that was mentioned in the other thread, but alas it appears not to be so ? or is it?

I called them up to enquire about finance deals and all I got was "contact your local dealer", which for me is Pattaya. Previously I have contacted Chevrolet, Pattaya and all I get from them is the standard set of finance deals which I believe are offered by a company named Tisco. Have Tisco cornered the market in car HP financing and therefore call the shots??

Anybody have any further advice about the above mentioned 50 % deal, experience of dealing with GMAC, or the extent of control theat Tisco seem to have over this market ?

cheers :o

Hi

This was kind of touched upon in another thread

<a href="http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=147669" target="_blank">http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=147669</a>

So I did a bit of sniffing around and came accross GMAC, internationally first and then on the Thai Chevrolet website. I was hoping this may be the source of the "50% down and the remaining 50% over the following two years, interest free" deal that was mentioned in the other thread, but alas it appears not to be so ? or is it?

I called them up to enquire about finance deals and all I got was "contact your local dealer", which for me is Pattaya. Previously I have contacted Chevrolet, Pattaya and all I get from them is the standard set of finance deals which I believe are offered by a company named Tisco. Have Tisco cornered the market in car HP financing and therefore call the shots??

Anybody have any further advice about the above mentioned 50 % deal, experience of dealing with GMAC, or the extent of control theat Tisco seem to have over this market ?

cheers :o

Got my Zafira from them abt 4yrs ago, never had any problems with GMAC and nice ppl to deal with, also yes they offer that same deal for us, 745.000THB to be exact.

Did not have time to call them about intrest rate for that "Loan" or any details as we left for work,, but they have thos kind of deal's time to time and by contacting them directly we always got more info, so im surpriced that they did not offer any information to you, we are dealin in UBON branch.

Got my Zafira from them abt 4yrs ago, never had any problems with GMAC and nice ppl to deal with, also yes they offer that same deal for us, 745.000THB to be exact.

Did not have time to call them about intrest rate for that "Loan" or any details as we left for work,, but they have thos kind of deal's time to time and by contacting them directly we always got more info, so im surpriced that they did not offer any information to you, we are dealin in UBON branch.

As I am now armed with a little more information I will try to tackle the Pattaya dealer again to see if they can advise me further on GMAC deals.

I'll post back if there are any revelations !

thanks for the reply :o