Tracking Registered Mail Through Thailand Post Website ..

rainman

Thanks a lot george for those links. I spoke to my local post office today and they told me that mail sent registered from Thailand does not show up in their online database. Only EMS does. However depending on the recipient's country, it will show in the US Post website, Canada Post website, etc. The ones I've checked where it should show, but doesn't, are UK Post and Australia Post. They claim that they show international incoming registered letters, but they don't.

I have successfully tracked registered mail from Thailand to delivery in UK before.

When you registered it did you get a till like receipt with the tracking number on it? Or did you just get a copy receipt of the form you filled with the number hand written on it?

If the former you can track it, if the latter you can't.

There's only 1 counter in Soi Post Office that issues the till like receipt, none of the others and none of the posatal agents around town do.

Can you please send the link Pattayaparent - As I have tried to track my post on the Thailand Website, but there is never any info on its delivery to the UK - Never..... it just says (Items into container at Banglamung)

• 1 year later...

I sent an EMS to Canada and tried to track it one month later on the Thailand Post website. The tracking number is 13 alpha-numeric characters, in my case RC*********TH. The website showed "not found". I used the following link: http://www2.thailandpost.co.th/CMCD/Web%20Link%20Registration.htm which directed me to a list of countries - some with links to the country's tracking system. For Canada this link was: https://obc.canadapost.ca/emo/basicPin.do?language=en. Or you can simply go to the Canada Post website and follow the links. Canada Post showed my envelope as being received. It also gave a chronology of when it arrived in country, when it was processed by Customs, when it arrived at final destination and the name of the person who signed for it.

Hope this helps any fellow Canucks

superdave

I sent an EMS to Canada and tried to track it one month later on the Thailand Post website. The tracking number is 13 alpha-numeric characters, in my case RC*********TH. The website showed "not found". I used the following link: http://www2.thailandpost.co.th/CMCD/Web%20Link%20Registration.htm which directed me to a list of countries - some with links to the country's tracking system. For Canada this link was: https://obc.canadapost.ca/emo/basicPin.do?language=en. Or you can simply go to the Canada Post website and follow the links. Canada Post showed my envelope as being received. It also gave a chronology of when it arrived in country, when it was processed by Customs, when it arrived at final destination and the name of the person who signed for it.

Hope this helps any fellow Canucks

superdave

EMS tracking numbers start with "EE", not "RC" this is for Registered mail.

Thanks a lot george for those links. I spoke to my local post office today and they told me that mail sent registered from Thailand does not show up in their online database. Only EMS does. However depending on the recipient's country, it will show in the US Post website, Canada Post website, etc. The ones I've checked where it should show, but doesn't, are UK Post and Australia Post. They claim that they show international incoming registered letters, but they don't.

I have successfully tracked registered mail from Thailand to delivery in UK before.

When you registered it did you get a till like receipt with the tracking number on it? Or did you just get a copy receipt of the form you filled with the number hand written on it?

If the former you can track it, if the latter you can't.

There's only 1 counter in Soi Post Office that issues the till like receipt, none of the others and none of the posatal agents around town do.

Can you please send the link Pattayaparent - As I have tried to track my post on the Thailand Website, but there is never any info on its delivery to the UK - Never..... it just says (Items into container at Banglamung)

Sorry for the late reply Pattaya Girl, I didn't see your question.

I used the UK tracking system to find out where it was in UK http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw

But last Saturday I sent 2 letters, one by EMS and one by registered mail and the lady at the post office told me that only the EMS can be traced and not the registered letter.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

If I want to send a registered letter to Europe from a Thai Post Office , how much is it , and will I be able to track it?

I found this on their website: 01-Int'l Registered-General 65.00 138.00

138 baht , Is this the correct one for up to 90g ?

If I want to send a registered letter to Europe from a Thai Post Office , how much is it , and will I be able to track it?

I found this on their website: 01-Int'l Registered-General 65.00 138.00

138 baht , Is this the correct one for up to 90g ?

its very cheap ,cost me 100 thb recenty to send a small recorded package to china

• 12 years later...