Where To Buy Foreign Beer In Bangkok?

seymourvt

Hi all,

the Singha has taken it's toll, coupled with the weather (always seem to be taking cabs!), and I want to buy a couple of crates of 'Amstel Light' so that I can keep enjoying a few cold ones without the beer belly.

Yes, I know I should exercise, I do a bit, but want to do everything possible to stay in shape.

Where can I find this kind of beer, to buy to take home, as well as to drink (in pubs,bars)???? I am around the Langsuan/Chidlom area, and haven't come across Amstel Light in any of the obvious places.

Many thanks for those who can point me in the right direction on this.

cheers...

Seymour

You gotta admire a guy whose been a member of TV since 2005 and the first worthwhile thing he can think of to post as a thread is where to buy beer. :o

In the Chidlom area why don't you try the food hall on the ground floor at Central ? It's rated #3 in the world I believe.

Hi all,

the Singha has taken it's toll, coupled with the weather (always seem to be taking cabs!), and I want to buy a couple of crates of 'Amstel Light' so that I can keep enjoying a few cold ones without the beer belly.

Yes, I know I should exercise, I do a bit, but want to do everything possible to stay in shape.

Where can I find this kind of beer, to buy to take home, as well as to drink (in pubs,bars)???? I am around the Langsuan/Chidlom area, and haven't come across Amstel Light in any of the obvious places.

Many thanks for those who can point me in the right direction on this.

cheers...

Seymour

Easy one this. Try the Chidlom Central Plazza's Food Hall on the ground floor. They have a WIDE range of foreign beers (German, Belgian, British, Aussie etc). If you dont find anything there, try any of the large Robinsons .

Cheers. :o

You gotta admire a guy whose been a member of TV since 2005 and the first worthwhile thing he can think of to post as a thread is where to buy beer. :D

In the Chidlom area why don't you try the food hall on the ground floor at Central ? It's rated #3 in the world I believe.

Yer. You're right mate. Does same a tad weird :o

Thanks to you both for the very prompt replies,

am off to check out the choice at Central/Robinson now. Post number 2 in 3 years and they are both about beer!

cheers

S

Hey seymourvt, you must lead a very busy life to post so infrequently :o

Good Luck to you !

Thanks to you both for the very prompt replies,

am off to check out the choice at Central/Robinson now. Post number 2 in 3 years and they are both about beer!

cheers

S

Hey seymourvt, you must lead a very busy life to post so infrequently :o

Good Luck to you !

Err....he's probably too busy drinking to post..... :D

Easy one this. Try the Chidlom Central Plazza's Food Hall on the ground floor. They have a WIDE range of foreign beers (German, Belgian, British, Aussie etc).

What sort of range of Belgian beers do they have? And what kind of prices?

Any Trappist ales?