Basic Questions Bkk Imm - Tr Extention

I wish to extend my 2month TR visa in BKK an dhave a few questions:

Do I need a ticket out? I plan on spending two weeks traveling in Issarn and then out visa Mukdaharn or Nong Khai. This is not a visa run incidently, I will spend a month in Lao, return for a few weeks an dthen head home. I would be able to present a ticket out for about 2.5-3 months after the day of extention or about 2 months after the end of the extention.

More importantly, to get to the office on the webiste it states to get off at Saladaeng and go to Chulakorn Hosp bus stop and take #67 - is the stop clearly marked? Better yet, they note a songtaew (red) next to Chula U. Is this near by and ez to find and how much to the Imm office?

How long for processing? I may be coming back from obtaing a Lao visa same day. Can I show up in the afternoon and get the extention no worries?

Thank You

Hi Lopburi

Thank you. So you think it is very possible they may only extend my 60 day visa 7 days?

I think then it would be best that I have the Lao visa in hand and my ticket out for March.

I saw the map prior, but it does not really explain anything in detail, hence my question. I have one more . If I am coming from Lao Emb BKK (on the underground MRT), I would need to do this instead, it sounds like a hassle (and I will show up all sweaty):

Lumpini station is the closest subway station to the Bureau. Take the number 2 exit to Sathorn Road. Walk to a bus stop around 200 meters. Then take bus Nrs. 22, 62 or 67 bus to the Bureau.

Will they tell me before I pay and extend what they will give me? There is no way that seven days is acceptable for me for 7 days? I will gladly move on to Lao/Vietnam.

Anyone have any idea what the taxi cost is from Lumpini to Immigration?

Luumak, was at Suan Phlu with a friend the last week in October and they were asking for

none of those things. I was in the waiting room and saw 30 people get their 30-day ext's.

No problems observed from my vantagepoint with anyones application. You can probably

get there on a regular metered taxi for less than 100 baht. Write Thai down for the driver.

immigration bureau

สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง sum-nuk-ngaan-druat-khon-kao-muang office-check-people-enter-city

ซอย สวนพลู soi suan phlu (it's on the map above Lopburi3 gave you, maybe just print that).

Edited by cali4995

Take a motorbike (motorcy) 30bt, as Lopburi say taxi will be no more than 45bt depending on traffic. Bit late now but the best day to go is Saturday morning it's virtually empty, in and out in 15 min. You should have no problem extending. I have never shown any onward flights or anything and always been given 30 days. Good luck.