She Says She Is Pregnant!

onionman

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but if you tell them you using them for sex. how can they still like you? if i was a girl i wouldnt like you.

But you are not a girl, and you don't really know what they want. Sorry, maybe I'm unjustly lumping you in to the one big imaginary collective person I've created in my head who is actually all the people flaming me here combined... but it seems like you don't know what women want.

They don't care about noodles, man. And real women don't care about money.

They care about having fun and feeling good. If you make her feel good when she is with you, she is gonna want that again. Screw the noodles. Forget the money. Make her have a great time, be funny, be a gentleman... and the next day, she is thinking about how good she feels when she is with you. She's gonna call you and your gonna do it again.

That is a basic princple for any relationship. Even friendships.

To avoid being a jerk with multiple girls, don't give them false expectations, and nobody gets hurt. It's as simple as that. It doesn't mean telling her bluntly the first night "I am using you for sex". Not necessary and not necessarily true. The fact that you didn't see her until 2 weeks after the first night tells her everything she needs to know. She might ask you if you are dating other girls, and you can tell her the truth. She will respect and she will trust your honesty.

At that point, she choses to continue or to stop seeing you. A lot of girls that normally don't date casually suddenly realize they are okay with it. But they don't want their friends to know. There is a lot of social presure and taboo which agrivates this.

dont tell em u have multiple sex partners.....hmmmmmmmmmmm.

but sir you do have multiple sexual partners..................lol.

is it a thai thing for gurls wanting to be part of a guys harem.....lol.

i do see where yr gurls might wantto kep it a secret from their friends, theeir friends might see them as a floozie.

Edited by blizzard

• 2 months later...

:bah: i am sorry but i have to lol :o:D:D:D:D you are on here telling everyone that you got your gf pregnant and you don't want a child with her because she is psych!!! Well who's the fool who slept with her in the first place???? oh it's you.

And yes, if she is really pregnant and she keeps it, whether or not i had a choice to pay for my child, I WOULD NO MATTER WHAT!!!! Only as*holes run away from responsibilities.The child didn't ask to be born!!! You knew what could happen, didnt you?????