International Games!

thaihedgehog

So the Scots got beat ( they scored 2 ... you scored 1 ... end of :o ) and so did Russia which leaves the door open for England to qualify :D .

I'm sure Wales , Rep of Ire and Northern Ireland will give you a game in the summer Jocks while were off to play in the big games :D .

So the Scots got beat ( they scored 2 ... you scored 1 ... end of :o ) and so did Russia which leaves the door open for England to qualify :D .

I'm sure Wales , Rep of Ire and Northern Ireland will give you a game in the summer Jocks while were off to play in the big games :D .

Yes mate, well done on your imminent qualification. You must be delighted. I thought that you would rather have Scotland qualify as we are less of a threat than either Italy or France.

Looks like us Jocks will just have to hope for Andy Murray winning Wimbledon next summer.

Edited by Spit the Dog

Yes mate, well done on your imminent qualification. You must be delighted. I thought that you would rather have Scotland qualify as we are less of a threat than either Italy or France.

Looks like us Jocks will just have to hope for Andy Murray winning Wimbledon next summer.

If Andy Murray wins Wimbledon he won't be Scottish, he'll be British. :D

I think i'm with you, on that one Scousemouse. Loads of us English have wished Scotland luck and not one of them have returned the gesture to England. Well if we're not in it, i <deleted> hope theyr'e not :o

Up yours, you mini skirt wearing, hairy legged dykes :D

There is a thread on the football forum where some jock was crowing that he would be going to the finals and we would be going to Eastbourne or somrewhere equally naff. Unfortunatly I cant find it again as I would love to offer him my Hotel reservation as there is a good possibility that I wont be needing it

If the Scots spent less time gloating about our failures, and more time cheering their team, their chances might improve. Although with refereeing like that, nobody could win. Why is it the Italians always get so many dodgy decisions in their favour?

I din't get to the pub until late but a guy told me the Italians had a perfectly good goal disallowed in the first half?

I think i'm with you, on that one Scousemouse. Loads of us English have wished Scotland luck and not one of them have returned the gesture to England. Well if we're not in it, i <deleted> hope theyr'e not :o

Up yours, you mini skirt wearing, hairy legged dykes :D

There is a thread on the football forum where some jock was crowing that he would be going to the finals and we would be going to Eastbourne or somrewhere equally naff. Unfortunatly I cant find it again as I would love to offer him my Hotel reservation as there is a good possibility that I wont be needing it

If the Scots spent less time gloating about our failures, and more time cheering their team, their chances might improve. Although with refereeing like that, nobody could win. Why is it the Italians always get so many dodgy decisions in their favour?

I din't get to the pub until late but a guy told me the Italians had a perfectly good goal disallowed in the first half?

Correct Mr b , what goes around comes around though not usually in 90 mins :D .

Will wait for wednesday when the Croatians beat England at home!!

By no means are we through yet. There is still a hard battle to have on Weds but at least it's back in our hands now. If we don't qualify, it is down to us, no excuses :o

No excuses? Manager's a joke - that's my excuse.

Will wait for wednesday when the Croatians beat England at home!!

By no means are we through yet. There is still a hard battle to have on Weds but at least it's back in our hands now. If we don't qualify, it is down to us, no excuses :D

Croatia nearly messed up big time by getting beat by Macedonia but after the defeat for the Russians it means Croatia even if they win , lose or draw will qualify when they play England on wednesday.

I can see it being an enjoyable game and England to nick it by the odd goal :o .

A draw will put us through and if we win by 2 goals or more we'll finish top of the group :D , not bad considering we should have been out by now :D .

So the summer of 2008 should ( hopefully :D ) not be as boring football wise as 2007. It is a long wait waiting for the premiership to kick off but the distraction of a Euro championship or World cup always helps :bah: .

So the summer of 2008 should ( hopefully :D ) not be as boring football wise as 2007. It is a long wait waiting for the premiership to kick off but the distraction of a Euro championship or World cup always helps :D .

Absolutely, that's what i was worried about. The Mrs would have had me moping around the house all day :o