International Games!

thaihedgehog

Just wanting your thoughts for the games coming in the next 10 days!! For sure the biggest game of the week is Scotland Vs Italy in Glasgow and the second biggest will be Israel v Russia !! scotland for 2-1 and Russia 1-0 :o:D these results will mean that Scotland get through the group of death and for England fans can basically start booking they holidays to Butlins or other nice places. What do you think??

Just wanting your thoughts for the games coming in the next 10 days!! For sure the biggest game of the week is Scotland Vs Italy in Glasgow and the second biggest will be Israel v Russia !! scotland for 2-1 and Russia 1-0 :D:D these results will mean that Scotland get through the group of death and for England fans can basically start booking they holidays to Butlins or other nice places. What do you think??

There is no way Italy will lose to Scotland, and unfortunately there is no way Russia will lose to Israel :o

Just wanting your thoughts for the games coming in the next 10 days!! For sure the biggest game of the week is Scotland Vs Italy in Glasgow and the second biggest will be Israel v Russia !! scotland for 2-1 and Russia 1-0 :D:D these results will mean that Scotland get through the group of death and for England fans can basically start booking they holidays to Butlins or other nice places. What do you think??

There is no way Italy will lose to Scotland, and unfortunately there is no way Russia will lose to Israel :D

:o just like many said there was no way france would lose to scotland....erm.....twice. :D

I'm realistic - we're playing the world champs and the majority of games against italy we would lose, or draw at best.

but on the day anything can happen. if we play well, get a bit of luck and have a decent ref, we've a chance of winning.

it's more or less a cup final.

I am disappointed with the lack of replies here :o:D i think this might have something to do with the current state of the ENGLISH national team :D:D:bah:

England have been <deleted>, there is no question about that. Hopefully Isreal will do us a favour but i doubt it.

Good luck to Scotland though, you've played well and deserve to go through.

The biggest thing i'm p1ssed off about is that i'll be bored during the closed season next year. At least when there is a World or European Cup, it's splits up the wait for the new season to begin. Looks like i'll have to start watching Cricket next year :D

I am disappointed with the lack of replies here :o:D i think this might have something to do with the current state of the ENGLISH national team :bah::o;)

England have been <deleted>, there is no question about that. Hopefully Isreal will do us a favour but i doubt it.

Good luck to Scotland though, you've played well and deserve to go through.

The biggest thing i'm p1ssed off about is that i'll be bored during the closed season next year. At least when there is a World or European Cup, it's splits up the wait for the new season to begin. Looks like i'll have to start watching Cricket next year :D

Keep the faith Mr b :bah: .

I still think we'll qualify as I reckon the ruskies won't beat Israel and we'll smash Croatia.

On the flip side though , if we don't qualify at least Steven Gerrard and a few of the lesser known players ( :D ) will be able to have a summer of rest for the first time in a long time :D .

e don't deserve to qualify, but still a good chance we may just scrape it. In fact the odds are probably more in favour of England than Scotland. I seriously hope the Scots get through, as for England, I think not qualifying may be for the good. It might just mean that we get rid of our incompetent manager, and start moving forward with a more competent set up, providing that the duffers at Soho Square can get off the G & T's. I fear that if we qualify, it will just paper over the cracks for another 10 months, so in effect another 10 months wasted.

Taxi For McClown, Now!!!!!!!!!!!!

England will beat Austria 5-1 in a pointless friendly. The following night Scotland will beat Italy 1-0 to qualify for Euro 2008, while Israel crush Russia 3-1, leaving England with a chance of qualifying if they can beat Croatia.

Roll on next Wednesday when Russia stumble to a 2-1 win over Andorra and England fall flat on their faces and lose 2-0 at home to Croatia.

Tuk-tuk for McClown more like!

England will beat Austria 5-1 in a pointless friendly. The following night Scotland will beat Italy 1-0 to qualify for Euro 2008, while Israel crush Russia 3-1, leaving England with a chance of qualifying if they can beat Croatia.

Roll on next Wednesday when Russia stumble to a 2-1 win over Andorra and England fall flat on their faces and lose 2-0 at home to Croatia.

Tuk-tuk for McClown more like!

I wish you were in the Football Prediction competition :o

but on the day anything can happen. if we play well, get a bit of luck and have a decent ref, we've a chance of winning.

I think this will be a big factor. We know how the Italians love to dive. I just hope the ref is on top of it. Only ten and bit hours to go. Come On!!!

I think this will be a big factor. We know how the Italians love to dive. I just hope the ref is on top of it. Only ten and bit hours to go. Come On!!!

Too true.

Does anyone know where we can watch the full Scottish game tonight ? 6.30 hours to go.. Come on Scotland give us a goal.. :o

TB

Scotland 0-1 Italy ... 20 mins played.

Let's hope it stays that way after 90 :D:bah: .

I'm English and I'm proud :D .

Barry Fergusom :o has just equalised :D

Scotland 1-1 Italy .......... 20 mins to go

Its OVER.......Scotland 1 Italy 2.... :D

I think i'm with you, on that one Scousemouse. Loads of us English have wished Scotland luck and not one of them have returned the gesture to England. Well if we're not in it, i <deleted> hope theyr'e not :o

Up yours, you mini skirt wearing, hairy legged dykes :D

There is a thread on the football forum where some jock was crowing that he would be going to the finals and we would be going to Eastbourne or somrewhere equally naff. Unfortunatly I cant find it again as I would love to offer him my Hotel reservation as there is a good possibility that I wont be needing it

I think i'm with you, on that one Scousemouse. Loads of us English have wished Scotland luck and not one of them have returned the gesture to England. Well if we're not in it, i <deleted> hope theyr'e not :o

Up yours, you mini skirt wearing, hairy legged dykes :D

There is a thread on the football forum where some jock was crowing that he would be going to the finals and we would be going to Eastbourne or somrewhere equally naff. Unfortunatly I cant find it again as I would love to offer him my Hotel reservation as there is a good possibility that I wont be needing it

If the Scots spent less time gloating about our failures, and more time cheering their team, their chances might improve. Although with refereeing like that, nobody could win. Why is it the Italians always get so many dodgy decisions in their favour?