Golf In Krabi ?

beachyhead

Can anyone inform me about golf courses in the Krabi area, traveling time, cost, condition, value for money etc.

I played there about 4 years ago. Maybe 30 minutes south of Krabi Town, rough around the edges 9 hole course but budget priced. Watch for the road sign the reads "Krabi Cuntry Club". Yes, I spelled it just as the sign reads! North of town maybe 10-15 minutes is a nice driving range with nice views of limestone cliffs.

Can anyone inform me about golf courses in the Krabi area, traveling time, cost, condition, value for money etc.

I played there about 4 years ago. Maybe 30 minutes south of Krabi Town, rough around the edges 9 hole course but budget priced. Watch for the road sign the reads "Krabi Cuntry Club". Yes, I spelled it just as the sign reads! North of town maybe 10-15 minutes is a nice driving range with nice views of limestone cliffs.

Cheers, sounds a bit lacking in golf courses !!

Watch for the road sign the reads "Krabi Cuntry Club". Yes, I spelled it just as the sign reads! nice views of limestone cliffs.

please no...tell me your not serious!!!!!! someone must tell them. Where do these people get their translators from?

that sign was actually taken down quite a while ago now, but was always a giggle when i drove past. in fact, typically Thai, they never replaced it.

Just look out for the signs for the power station - you cant miss it (yes, the gold course is run and owned by EGAT)

There is a new gold course being built over in Klong Muang behind the new Sofitel supposedly, but it will take a few years more i think