To Do With Fancying Thai Men

seonai

you must be?

p.s. if you mean the serial killer comment, that wasn't necessarily directed at you... it goes to show (for anyone) that you don't always know a person as well as you think you do. i learned that very young when my mormon missionary stepfather was sentenced to death row. but those are extenuating circumstances (hopefully). my point was that most (not all) thais take things easy and lightly, too much so for me to take seriously long term, that's all. i have had pretty intense/deeper relationships with guys from a western background and i like them that way. :o it is no way a reflection upon you and your relationship, sorry if it came off that way.

Edited by girlx

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only say one thing with real convinction: WE have the key, WE decide what we are ready for. Examining our partner's behaviour can only help us work out if we need to make improvement or change our environment all together.

It's US who have to change and find our true nature in order to create a true enviroment to be able to be with the people who understand us and are more like us.

I kept hearing from men and women: 'be careful here in thailand, the guys are just after easy sex and money, they won't love you, they'll cheat on you, etc.etc...'

For a start I wasn't looking because I was so happy going solo that i thought I wasn't quite prepared to get involved.

Next door to my suffering western friend in her early fifties, quintessential woman, married to an alcoholic who shagged anything that moved, there was me, alice in wonderland, slowly getting to know this guy who totally loved me (and I totally loved him), never cheated and stopped drinking and smoking. We were talking about everything and maaan! he was probably the most spiritual person I've ever met. I was so determined not to listen to those who had a bad experience and concentrate on being with somebody who really cared that I succeded. Of course, something else went wrong. He was a little too possessive. Maybe I concentrated too much on the caring....