Fitness Bench - Where To Buy In Cm Or Online Order?

Steve2UK

Hi all......... Can anyone suggest where I can go in CM to buy a reasonable quality fitness bench for home use? I've seen some at Carrefour & elsewhere that include the "ab-crunch" type moving handle but they look flimsy........ and I really want just a simple solid bench with adjustable flat/incline back support (and maybe adjustable seat angle) together with leg bars like in the photo below.

Or, if it's not available to buy and take, does anyone know a Thai online source from which to order for delivery? I've googled it to death and all I find is listings for Chinese manufacturers wanting to export wholesale.

Thanks in advance.

can try super sports in central airport plaza, they might not have what you want in stock but you can order form bangkok, ask to see some brochures, they generally supply johnson fitness gear, think its septic made but should be ok i guess.

Hi all......... Can anyone suggest where I can go in CM to buy a reasonable quality fitness bench for home use? I've seen some at Carrefour & elsewhere that include the "ab-crunch" type moving handle but they look flimsy........ and I really want just a simple solid bench with adjustable flat/incline back support (and maybe adjustable seat angle) together with leg bars like in the photo below.

Or, if it's not available to buy and take, does anyone know a Thai online source from which to order for delivery? I've googled it to death and all I find is listings for Chinese manufacturers wanting to export wholesale.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Lobin

http://www.johnsonfitness.com/global_produ...325&pid=194

take a copy if this with you. sort of thing you are after?

can try super sports in central airport plaza, they might not have what you want in stock but you can order form bangkok, ask to see some brochures, they generally supply johnson fitness gear, think its septic made but should be ok i guess.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, Lobin - yep that's the type of thing...... seems like these benches are all pretty much the same with just different styles and build quality. I'll check out Super Sports and see what they have in stock (really prefer to gauge the quality eyes-on if possible).

I did also spot an old thread on the forum which referred to a fitness equipment store on the inner moat opposite Suan Dok gate........... anyone know if it's still there? I've never spotted such a place when I've driven along there recently.

Thanks, Lobin - yep that's the type of thing...... seems like these benches are all pretty much the same with just different styles and build quality. I'll check out Super Sports and see what they have in stock (really prefer to gauge the quality eyes-on if possible).

I did also spot an old thread on the forum which referred to a fitness equipment store on the inner moat opposite Suan Dok gate........... anyone know if it's still there? I've never spotted such a place when I've driven along there recently.

Yes it is - just a bit past the gate They usually have a couple of step and running machines outside the shop. There is another place at the reopenned 10 pin bowling place on Sri Phumm before the corner.

CB

Yes it is - just a bit past the gate They usually have a couple of step and running machines outside the shop. There is another place at the reopenned 10 pin bowling place on Sri Phumm before the corner.

CB

Thanks, CB - looks like I'm on my way to finding what I want :o