Memories Of A Dirrrrty, Sexy Man .....

donna

now that i have your attention.....i put a post in bedlam re the 10th anniversary of the death of michael hutchence (which is today, November 22) but it didnt go down well with a lot of the blokes there. so i figure that mentioning it here in the ladies sub forum, he will be remembered as i remember him - dirrrty.....sexxxxy.....and probably NOT the one your parents want you bringing home for dinner!

i adored michael hutchence from when i was about 16 yrs old. from when INXS were essentially a ska band and released their version of 'the young one', right to the day he died, he was my little fantasy (shared by many women around the world i suspect).

despite the weird way he died, i still think he was one of the most sexy men of MY time. of course, there are others who are sexy in a different way, but for sweaty, dirty, sexiness, Michael Hutchence was at the top of MY list for sure.

what a waste of a talented man.

now that i have your attention.....i put a post in bedlam re the 10th anniversary of the death of michael hutchence (which is today, November 22) but it didnt go down well with a lot of the blokes there. so i figure that mentioning it here in the ladies sub forum, he will be remembered as i remember him - dirrrty.....sexxxxy.....and probably NOT the one your parents want you bringing home for dinner!

i adored michael hutchence from when i was about 16 yrs old. from when INXS were essentially a ska band and released their version of 'the young one', right to the day he died, he was my little fantasy (shared by many women around the world i suspect).

despite the weird way he died, i still think he was one of the most sexy men of MY time. of course, there are others who are sexy in a different way, but for sweaty, dirty, sexiness, Michael Hutchence was at the top of MY list for sure.

Sorry Donna, have to admit I didn't recall the name and never heard of the man; so I googled him and here he is:

http://www.michaelhutchence.org/home.shtml

The Official Michael Hutchence Memorial Website

LaoPo

I must say...very yummy! but in this picture in particular he looks slightly too depressed for my liking..

Is it really 10 years since his death - I can't believe it. I used to love his album, I think it was called "Kick".

Mmm I can see what you mean Donna - a lovely bit of rough :o

What a waste of a life - so sad.

Edited by Andiamo

Hi Donna, we used to really enjoy the lyrics to "Need You Tonight" I think it was the way he sang the word "sweat." Mmmmmm.

Cheers, Misty

"Need You Tonight" by Andrew Farriss & Michael Hutchence

Come over here

All you got is this moment

The 21st Century's yesterday

You can care all you want

Everybody does yeah that's okay

So slide over here

And give me a moment

You moves are so raw

I've got to let you know

I've got to let you know

You're one of my kind

I need you tonight cause I'm not sleeping

There's something about you girl

That makes me sweat

How do you feel

I'm lonely

What do you think

Can't think at all

Whatcha gonna do

Gonna live my life

So slide over here

And give me a moment

You moves are so raw

I've got to let you know

I've got to let you know

You're one of my kind

very similar to 'my' michael. body shape, hair, facial features. dark side.

i do prefer michael hutchence though. dunno why. just do.

err...does your Michael have an unattached twin brother I could have a blind date with...? :o

Good to know girls can get steamed up about slow-witted, talentless, screwed-up (but sexy-looking) members of the opposite sex too. For us high-IQ guys who've sneaked a look at a Pamela Anderson poster, it kind of evens things up.

The MH lyrics you cite are rubbish; his acting was beyond bad; his voice about as tolerable as your average back-up singer; his film clips derivative (one entire clip was lifted from Dylan's memorable opening scene from Don't Look Back - where he holds up posters of the lyrics as the songs rolls by); his personality apparently regrettable (he introduced himself to Kylie Minogue for the first time by running into a party shouting, 'I want to f___ you!'); and he was apparently none too bright (strangling himself in the course of a 'manual sex act'.)

Hello?

Good to know girls can get steamed up about slow-witted, talentless, screwed-up (but sexy-looking) members of the opposite sex too. For us high-IQ guys who've sneaked a look at a Pamela Anderson poster, it kind of evens things up.

The MH lyrics you cite are rubbish; his acting was beyond bad; his voice about as tolerable as your average back-up singer; his film clips derivative (one entire clip was lifted from Dylan's memorable opening scene from Don't Look Back - where he holds up posters of the lyrics as the songs rolls by); his personality apparently regrettable (he introduced himself to Kylie Minogue for the first time by running into a party shouting, 'I want to f___ you!'); and he was apparently none too bright (strangling himself in the course of a 'manual sex act'.)

Hello?

pahlease. we are talking about sex appeal here. you want to get into debates about blonde bimbos (sorry to all the blondes out there - i AM stereotyping) and their intelligence, this isnt the place to bring it up.

it wasnt the lyrics that we were talking about. it was the way he said one word.

im sure that he wasnt the one to decide what was in the filmclips.

were you there when he ran into the party shouting 'i want to f*&^ you'?

intelligence has nothing to do with the way he died.

i actually know people who have met michael hutchence and they all say: that he was larger than life. he made you feel like you were the only person in the room. his eyes did not seek others when he was talking to you. he was an intelligent and articulate man who was very sensitive.

if we are talking about sheer visual dirrrty sex appeal, michael hutchence had it.

intelligent men - well we may bring that up in another thread.