Mia Nois Daily Duties

Darlek

So the thai guy or farang gets himself a mia noi or maybe several, no doubt he boasts about it to his pals to look a big man.

But what is expected of the Mia noi on a daily basis ?

Is she expected to sit around the appartment waiting for him to call and get his leg over ?

Is she allowed out to work or party with maybe some other guy ?

Is she allowed to go see the family for a week or two ?

Maybe by prior arrangment .

Does he let her know when he is going to call for some nooky , or just turn up any time ? and what happens if she is not there for him to screw ?

What is her expected life span for one guy , and for what reason would he ditch her for another mia noi ? just curious to know what goes on ...

:o

I know one lady who was a Mia Noi… she told me a little about it.

He paid for her room, her university education, an allowance, and helped set her up in her own business.

He called once a week to receive “comforts” he did not get at home.

She was VERY grateful!

It worked for them for seven years.

The End.....He promised her a new car and did not deliver she finished with him over this. ( a bluff)

It finished… he moved on!

My TG best friend is a Mia Noi,

He calls 2 or 3 evenings a week, has bought her a car and “helps” her out financially. He calls in early evening and always goes home to his wife after. She (Mia Noi) is now trying to get pregnant by him (but no luck yet) I don’t know where this is going but….. who am I to say.

Have a Happy,

DeDanan

What does my mia noi do all day.?Well, when she is Bangkok she has to go to school or work. I paid one and a half years for her at AUA, and lately she has been working in a business I set her up in .

It doesn't throw off enough cash to make her independent yet, thus I still have to pay her apartment rent and other incidentals.

When I am in Thailand the mia noi usually comes down to my beach house in Phuket with me on holiday leave. In Bangkok, though I can only take her out to small places where I am not likely to see my business partners or their wives - as it would not be socially acceptable for her to appear in public with me. She understands and accepts this.

One thing that she really likes to do is come to Hong Kong or Singapore with me. Again she stays in the hotel when I have business oriented functions but otherwise we can go out to many places in those towns. And, of course ,she really enjoys shopping with an American Express credit card that I got her.

Also when I am too busy to spend time with her, the mai noi is welcome to have family members from Issan stay with her in Bangkok, so there is often a brother or sisiter in the apartment. But, when I come for the night they need to disappear quick. Also, she knows that I have detectives checking on her to ensure that she never receives any male visitors, because the moment I discover that she has slept with another chap, the monthly payments will cease, and the apartment rent and the BMW lease will no longer be paid by my accountant.

because the moment I discover that she has slept with another chap, the monthly payments will cease, and the apartment rent and the BMW lease will no longer be paid by my accountant.

Are we to assume your accountant is also "sleeping" with her?

My wife's former boss her husband has a second wife supposedly she is very young I don't know her exact age. He owns a real estate business and I guess hes tired of his first wife, I met her I would be tired also. When she met me it was like an interview with her. I thought I was talking to her about a job.

He pays everything for his second wife She has a new car Mercedes and a nice aprartment. Also going to university I think. My wife was showing me around and we "accidently" :o went near the apartment My wife screamed out he is there!!!! I told her it's time to go home :D

What does my mia noi do all day.?Well, when she is Bangkok she has to go to school or work. I paid one and a half years for her at AUA, and lately she has been working in a business I set her up in .

It doesn't throw off enough cash to make her independent yet, thus I still have to pay her apartment rent and other incidentals.

When I am in Thailand the mia noi usually comes down to my beach house in Phuket with me on holiday leave. In Bangkok, though I can only take her out to small places where I am not likely to see my business partners or their wives - as it would not be socially acceptable for her to appear in public with me. She understands and accepts this.

One thing that she really likes to do is come to Hong Kong or Singapore with me. Again she stays in the hotel when I have business oriented functions but otherwise we can go out to many places in those towns. And, of course ,she really enjoys shopping with an American Express credit card that I got her.

Also when I am too busy to spend time with her, the mai noi is welcome to have family members from Issan stay with her in Bangkok, so there is often a brother or sisiter in the apartment. But, when I come for the night they need to disappear quick. Also, she knows that I have detectives checking on her to ensure that she never receives any male visitors, because the moment I discover that she has slept with another chap, the monthly payments will cease, and the apartment rent and the BMW lease will no longer be paid by my accountant.

HOW MUCH DOES THIS SET YOU BACK EVERY MONTH?????????????????????? :o

So could we say it's like buying exclusive rights to a prostitute?

What does my mia   noi do all day.?Well, when she is Bangkok she has to go to school or work. I paid one and a half years for her at AUA, and lately she has been working in a business I set her up in .

When I am in Thailand the mia noi usually comes down to my beach house in Phuket with me on holiday leave. In Bangkok, though I can only take her out to small places where I am not likely to see my business partners or their wives  -  as it would not be socially acceptable for her to appear in public with me. She understands and accepts this.

One thing that she really  likes to do is come to Hong Kong or Singapore with me. Again she stays in the hotel when I have business oriented functions but otherwise we can go out to many places in those towns. And, of course ,she really enjoys shopping with an American Express  credit card that I got  her.

Also when I  am too busy to spend time with her, the mai noi is welcome to have family members from Issan stay with her in Bangkok, so there is often a brother or sisiter in the apartment. But, when I come for the night they need to disappear quick. Also, she knows that I have detectives checking on her to ensure that she never receives any male visitors, because the moment I discover that she has slept with another chap, the monthly payments will cease, and the apartment  rent  and the BMW lease will no longer be paid by my accountant.

So could we say it's like buying exclusive rights to a prostitute?

no thats called marrige in this town :o

Glad to see that you chaps have some constructive interest in a mia noi. It wasn't my idea to call her that. She insists on it and even obliged me to buy her a diamond ring.

She refers to me as her "husband"although we have never had the appropriate ceremony and my legal wife certainly wouldn't care for the mia noi using that title.

Anyway, we recognize that the relationship will come to an end sooner or later and I have even told the mai noi that I would be happy to buy her a wedding present when she mets someone to marry properly closer to her own age than the more than 40 year gap that seperates us. Her allowance will also be continued for another six minths. In the meantime, I'm not complaining. Or should I?

....., the monthly payments will cease, and the apartment rent and the BMW lease will no longer be paid by my accountant.

ehi!!! Do you want me as MIA NOI as well???

I Know I know I'm an ugly man, but I can play pool, drink, and if the BMW is a 5 series I can give you a slice of my ass (the best part, near the bone = Parma Ham)!!!

Anyway, we recognize that the relationship will come to an end sooner or later and I have even told the mai noi that I would be happy to buy her a wedding present when she mets someone to marry properly closer to her own age than the more than 40 year gap that seperates us. Her allowance will also be continued for another six minths.

How do you expect her to meet someone if she knows you've got PIs checking her out? When the time does come to part, do you think she'd easily find another sugar-daddy like you? I would imagine she'd miss your monthly contributions more than yourself. In which case, when the time does actually come, you'd better make sure that she doesn't know where you live or work. :o

When I finish up with my mia nois, I gradually stop seeing them over a period of a week or two and have never really had any problems. I don't give them any money or gifts as it's very rare that they'll actually ask for anything anyway. If I think that they know where I live then it may take a little bit longer to break up with them.

Gazza

....., the monthly payments will cease, and the apartment  rent  and the BMW lease will no longer be paid by my accountant.

ehi!!! Do you want me as MIA NOI as well???

I Know I know I'm an ugly man, but I can play pool, drink, and if the BMW is a 5 series I can give you a slice of my ass (the best part, near the bone = Parma Ham)!!!

That is funny :o

Wouldn't it just be a lot easier if you married persons just went for a private massage every Sunday afternoon. Its a lot cheaper, less risky and you can have a selection of girls.

I always thought you married the one you love, the one you can connect with, relax with blaah blahh etc, then have a bit of what you fancy on the side. Cars, allowances, gifts. <deleted> ell!

Besides, there are things that you would do to (read: to, and not with) a service girl, that you wouldn't do with the wife.

Or do we have the makings of "The Plastic Stringfellows Club" in our midst??? :o

Wouldn't it just be a lot easier if you married persons just went for a private massage every Sunday afternoon. Its a lot cheaper, less risky and you can have a selection of girls.

I always thought you married the one you love, the one you can connect with, relax with blaah blahh etc, then have a bit of what you fancy on the side. Cars, allowances, gifts. <deleted> ell!

MB, I would love to be able to go to a Thai brothel or massage parlour for my nasties. No problems, no emotional ties, no critcisms etc., but I'm not a wham-bam-thank-you-mam kind of guy. :D

Besides, it would get costly paying for it everyday and there's more chance of picking up crabs and STD's should a condom break. :D

Anyway, as the great philosopher Homer said : "Why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free?"

btw, that's Homer Simpson, not the Greek dude. :o

Something I can't work out myself. .... but whatever floats your boat. :o