Thais Like Fair Skin Beauties While Farangs Like Dark Skin Beauties?

nokia

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that Thai men generally prefer fair skin beauties while farangs prefer dark skin beauties.

Is this a myth or a fact?

It's more a case that farangs in general don't give a rats ass what skin color the girl they fall in love with has, while Thais are obsessed with it. :o

White , yellow or brown and anywhere in between is fine with me. It is all the other features that make a big difference for me. Farangs should be happy that most Thai men prefer extremely white skin as it just leaves more beautiful women available for us.

I noticed that Thai men generally prefer fair skin beauties while farangs prefer dark skin beauties.

Is this a myth or a fact?

It's more a case that farangs in general don't give a rats ass what skin color the girl they fall in love with has, while Thais are obsessed with it. :o

I think you hit the nail on the head.

I think you should consider a new career as a social commentator.

:o

Unpaid one maybe. I think all TV contributors are social commentators to some extent.

Anyway, with the television commercials featuring mostly extremely white skin beauties, no wonder, the northern beauties are rather snooty compared to their darker skin counterparts from all over the country. I've seen thais literally paying obeisance to their fair snooty princesses in public. Their darker counterparts dont get even such preferential treatment from farangs, let alone local men.

Anyway, with the television commercials featuring mostly extremely white skin beauties, no wonder, the northern beauties are rather snooty compared to their darker skin counterparts from all over the country.

Maybe it is actually your own mental 'boxes' you are describing, and not the individuals you are trying to fit into them?

Maybe it is actually your own mental 'boxes' you are describing, and not the individuals you are trying to fit into them?

Maybe it's just my observation but i noticed that farangs are less often seen with fair skin beauties. Is it because they are a rare species, found only in the north, or maybe, they are much harder to woo or it takes awful long time ... Any care to elucidate?

Maybe it's just my observation but i noticed that farangs are less often seen with fair skin beauties. Is it because they are a rare species, found only in the north, or maybe, they are much harder to woo or it takes awful long time ... Any care to elucidate?

OK, not PC, but many of the farangs you see are with sex workers, and sex workers are mostly from Isaan, and people from Isaan are often darker (I don't know if naturally or from working outside, or both).

Or maybe there are not that many of them really. The ones I have seen, have looked fairly sickly to me. More grey than white skin....

Us farangs dont even have white skin...it's more pink if you ask me...so that grey-white skin tone that Thais favour simply put me off...they simply dont look very healthy...

But then I am married with a black skinned, flat nosed little monkey from Isaan....so what do I know :o

OK, not PC, but many of the farangs you see are with sex workers, and sex workers are mostly from Isaan, and people from Isaan are often darker (I don't know if naturally or from working outside, or both).

i''m sure there are fair skin sex workers in/from Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai too etc.

Or maybe there are not that many of them really. The ones I have seen, have looked fairly sickly to me. More grey than white skin....

Us farangs dont even have white skin...it's more pink if you ask me...so that grey-white skin tone that Thais favour simply put me off...they simply dont look very healthy...

But then I am married with a black skinned, flat nosed little monkey from Isaan....so what do I know :o

Generally, we'll associate a light tan to be a healthy skin tone, & a greyish-greenish skin tone to be unhealthy. That's why farang spend millions for Vit D eg sun tan in LOS.

But in LOS, the locals' mentality is to associate any darkening skin to be "peasant class". Maybe a century ago, maybe they may link darker skin to uncleanliness, but that's passe.

So can i conclude that farangs prefer healthy skinned beauties?

sleeping.gif

I like steak and mushroom pies, but my friend swears blind minced beef and onion is the way to go. We sometimes get into some right old scrapes about this important topic.

Anyone care to elucidate?

It's more aesthetically pleasing to elucidate all over steak and mushroom pies because it stands our more compared to minced beef and onion. :o