5 Years Ago Today

Rinrada

quoted...."Now wot woz I doing 5 years ago today?...

WOW ! :o

That's great to know.

Always enjoy reading your threads, also learning something good along the way.

Keep on trucking ! ! ! Miranda

quoted...."Now wot woz I doing 5 years ago today?...

WOW ! :o

That's great to know.

Always enjoy reading your threads, also learning something good along the way.

Keep on trucking ! ! ! Miranda

Opp! I mean ''Rinrada' not Miranda. Sooooooooooory.

Rinrada

Member No.: 13

:o

Happy anniversary Rin, make sure you have a glass of single malt on me, Whiskey of course not that old inferior Whisky stuff :D

O.K JD,

Who are/were 1-12 and how many still post? although I believe there was an early com hitch and certain peoples numbering became a little awry.

Moss

Rinrada

Member No.: 13

:o

Happy anniversary Rin, make sure you have a glass of single malt on me, Whiskey of course not that old inferior Whisky stuff :D

O.K JD,

Who are/were 1-12 and how many still post? although I believe there was an early com hitch and certain peoples numbering became a little awry.

Moss

George and Doc are 1 and 2 - not sure which order - but sommat happened early on with a forum update or sommat and the numbering ballsed up. Started reading in early 03 but never signed up due to CIA snoopers :D

All the breast Rinrada

Thanks everone for well wishes...sorry for delayed response.Been a very busy week and out almost every night :D

Mu wan ended up in the Loop Bar Disco at a Freebee Agency 'do' just off Oxford St...Up West as they used to say...

Cant seem to take it any more and staggered home after only about 30 Heinees and a bucket of Tequilla wotsits...well it was ALL..Free........chop that wee word.... :D ...but ..why is the music always sooo LOUD nowadays

anyway heres to the Next 5 Years..........rock on.........slange va....no E.... :o

• 11 months later...
Now wot woz I doing 5 years ago today?... :o ....must go for a pint and @ave a think... :D

and yet another one goes slowly bye.................6 Years on.....

been a good one....House in CM almost finished,bought another couple of wee bits of land,did my time as a Monk in our local Wat ande we now have 6 jungle cows that wiffee bought at a local cattle market 3 months ago to save them from wot-ever...just because they were smiling at her... :D Now she wants to buy a Donkey...dear dear ..MKJai.....

Anyway getting on for pub time again...so hope all oldtimers and not so old are well and keeping safe...thinking about y....

...things can and MUST get better...sanuk.. and Chok dee na krup:P

Wow....#13.....Isn't that unlucky?

Well not for me as I was born on the 13th (Wednesday not Friday) and not, it seems for Rinrada.

Congrats mate, too late to wish you a good day but I'm sure you had one anyway.

Thanks everone for well wishes...sorry for delayed response.Been a very busy week and out almost every night :D

Mu wan ended up in the Loop Bar Disco at a Freebee Agency 'do' just off Oxford St...Up West as they used to say...

Cant seem to take it any more and staggered home after only about 30 Heinees and a bucket of Tequilla wotsits...well it was ALL..Free........chop that wee word.... :D ...but ..why is the music always sooo LOUD nowadays

anyway heres to the Next 5 Years..........rock on.........slange va....no E.... :o

Unfortunately anno domini catches up with even the most fleet of foot amongst us but look on the bright side, if the music is too loud for you there's nothing wrong with your hearing. :D

Pardon?

Hope all your hangovers are nothing but gentle memories of good times.

Wow 6 years + and still kicking.... But I guess too much time at the pub and not enough at the keyboard as I see only 5k+ posts where some that have been here only a few months have already surpassed this number..... :o

Congrats Rinrada...I hope I see a post from you in 20 years from now..... Choke dee my friend and bottoms up (with the good chit)!!!

post-46350-1228131305_thumb.jpg

Congrats Rinrada. BTW dont listen to Mossfinn. He knows nothing. :D :D

Ha Ha

.....slange va....no E.... :o

Cheers Ha

Surely....

Honorary Members

Abso-flaming-lutely

Good Luck

Moss