Coach Hire

andiwilson

I need to get 21+ people from Pattaya to Chaiyaphum on 1st Jan 2008 for my wedding. Do any of you have any information that would be useful to me in my attempt go hire a coach to get them there. People are going off back at different times and to different directions so I only need this one way. Any idea what this would cost.

Going by your subject title, I thought this thread was someone wanting to hire a Coach product, like a leather handbag... then I thought maybe you wanted to hire a coach, like a stagecoach, with some horses, for something like a movie prop... was I ever wrong...

You mention Chayaphum... but I've never heard of that, and I suspect most people here haven't either. I've heard of Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and vaguely Chang Mai... so I really don't know if that place is 10 minutes away, 10 hours away, or 10 days travel away. Regardless, I'm going to take a wild guess and presume it's a few hours away.

I would suggest you hire some Baht busses, and pile everyone in the back. If the people are small, you may even be able to cram all 21 people into just one baht bus... I've seen it done on Sukumvit.

Now if you want to rent a BUS (let's try to be clear), I would suggest you go to the bus station for Bangkok bound buses, on Naklua road, and ask them. You might also flag down one of those tourist buses, filled with either Koreans (south), or Chinese or Taiwanese, and if the driver isn't too drunk or sleeping, he/she might be able to tell you.

If you ever need to rent a Coach handbag, I know someone that rents them out but they are on vacation in Kanthbaliburi Ladsek for the next 3 months.

Good luck on your wedding, may you live together in wedded bliss for a hundred years, or at least as long as both of you think it's a good idea to stay together.