Whats The Best Animal To Get Tattooed On Your Body?

TonyLeung

Living in Thailand, it is hard to leave the house without seeing a farang with a bunch of tattoos on his body, and many many farang have choosen to get an animal tattoo. Today I saw a guy with a lion tattooed on his shoulder and yesterday I saw a guy with a dolphin on his wrist.

I figured this would be the best place to discuss this issue. I am sure you guys will have many opinions, and I would like to hear them.

So what is the best animal tattoo to get and please post a picture of your own.

Living in Thailand, it is hard to leave the house without seeing a farang with a bunch of tattoos on his body, and many many farang have choosen to get an animal tattoo. Today I saw a guy with a lion tattooed on his shoulder and yesterday I saw a guy with a dolphin on his wrist.

I figured this would be the best place to discuss this issue. I am sure you guys will have many opinions, and I would like to hear them.

an invisible one :o

tattoos are 100% personal, so there cannot be a 'best' animal. I have a singh on my chest and on my back i have a variety of sea creatures. they are all mine and i have had them for a long time.

If i had to chose best it would be my first, a carebear, (if that counts as an animal), and due to location there is no way i would post that picture on this forum! :o

I don't have tattoos but ....

if I ever get tattoo, best animal to get tattooed? ---> DRAGON! :o

tattoos-have-gained-a-new-respect-and-understanding.jpg

Cartoon drawing but it would be a big one and more details on the back I'd like :D

Edited by legag

When i was in the Navy, one guy had the "Fox hunt" tattooed on his back. Endless session's and expense, with Horses jumping over fences etc etc all running down his back chasing a Fox. All you could see of the Fox was a bushy tail sticking out of his ar5e :o

Excellent artwork but not for me thanks !!

When i was in the Navy, one guy had the "Fox hunt" tattooed on his back. Endless session's and expense, with Horses jumping over fences etc etc all running down his back chasing a Fox. All you could see of the Fox was a bushy tail sticking out of his ar5e :o

I saw that too, was the guy a gunner? The one i saw was on HMS Diomede, 84 i think.

I saw that too, was the guy a gunner? The one i saw was on HMS Diomede, 84 i think.

Could have been. He was a Gunner and this was on HMS Fearless in 82/83. So could have been drafted to Diomede after that.

Steve-O

I am thinking about getting the a passage from one of those Buddhist books I saw in Asia Books tattooed on my chest and back. And I am going to get a tear drop under my eye tattoo to show I am sad.

why are you sad check this one out...worth a Ha Ha tattoo next to your lips!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=156365

:o

<br />Living in Thailand, it is hard to leave the house without seeing a farang with a bunch of tattoos on his body, and many many farang have choosen to get an animal tattoo. Today I saw a guy with a lion tattooed on his shoulder and yesterday I saw a guy with a dolphin on his wrist.<br />I figured this would be the best place to discuss this issue. I am sure you guys will have many opinions, and I would like to hear them. <br /><br />So what is the best animal tattoo to get and please post a picture of your own.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

A donkey eeeeeeeeeorrrrrrrrr theyr'e great personally I don't have one.