Non Im O Multiple Entry

Hi guys, not sure if this is a stupid question or not but,

I have a 1 year multiple entry non immigrant O visa issued in the UK. I am married to a Thai lady.

Do I have to cross the border & apply again? or can I cross & come stright back with another 90 stamp?

Do I need to show a bank book with 40k in it?

Thanks guys

Paul

As long as you use the multi entry visa you just enter another country and return for a new 90 day stay, as long as the visa is valid.

If at some point you wish to avoid doing this and extending your stay on a yearly basis you will need to meet the family extension of stay requirements of 40k per month family income and make application for extension of stay at an immigration office.

Hi guys, me again and on topic for a change (I think!)

I went to the Thai Embassy in London today in order to get my first Thai Visa

and was expecting to get 3 months O which would need extending when in Thailand . . .

the girl behind the counter asked if I wanted single or multi entry so I said multi

(as it seems good to be able to come and go) now it appears I have to leave thailand every

90 days! SO that's ok for a year I guess . . .

so, at the end of the year what happens? Do I have a choice? Can I get it extended for another year

and have to leave every 90 days or show my 40k and not have to leave . . . . .

Intriuging, and a fascinating morning watching the different attitudes

of people there trying to get what they want in the ways of visas etc.

David

With 90 day travel that can cover almost 15 months of stay. You can extend during the last 30 days of any entry if you meet the requirements (not just a show of 40k). To obtain another such visa may require a trip out of the local area, although presently Penang seems to issue and with proof of funds Singapore or KL may also.