Help With Visa Application Form And Requirements Please

Purpose of visit

This means the purpose of the coming visit, yes? Purpose of visit would be business for Non-B application, correct? Had a question as it comes directly after the part where it asks about dates of previous visits to Thailand. Also, if I've entered Thailand over 10 times in the last 4 years, do I need to list all of those dates on the "previous visits to Thailand" part?

Profession

I have not "current" position as they indicate on the application form. Should I put the profession I'll be in once my visa and later work permit is approved or the last position I held in my home country?

Finally, in getting a non-B, beyond having all the required company documents and company sponsored letter, is there anything else required? I believe two passport size photos are required, but anything else? I'll be getting it in Singapore. So, passport, 2 photos, company letter, company documents (etc. etc. all that's required there), application form. Anything besides that to get the visa?

Any help and information as soon as possible is greatly appreciated.

It sounds as if your reason for the visa is employment. And other than photos/paperwork/Singapore money you may require a work permit application receipt for visa issue in this area but am not sure about that. There are probably not that many reading that have recently gone to Singapore and have the answers you want.

Going to Singapore, so that's no help, but thanks for responding. And besides Singapore specific, just wondering in general about those questions of filling out the application, wherever someone has been. I know it seems self-explanatory but I always get stumped by forms like this and wonder what to put to be exactly right. For example, not employed, will be after I get all the paperwork, so what do I put on the application for "profession"? I suppose anyone who has got a Non-B anywhere may be of help on that.

Edit: Also, I don't think I need that work permit application receipt. This is a new job and new visa (just on an tourist entry stamp at the moment, no visa but visa exempt 30-day) and they usually apply for work permits after the potential employee has received a non-immigrant B visa. The company I will work for eventually always sends people to Singapore it seems, although not sure how often.

Edited by Jimjim