Men Playing Golf...

sbk

We actually do play golf to get away from you

More than 21 million American men play at least one round of golf a year; of those, an astounding 75 percent regularly shoot worse than 90 strokes a round. In other words, they stink. The point is this: "Going golfing" is not really about golf. It's about you, the house, the kids -- and the absence thereof.

"I certainly don't play because I find it relaxing and enjoyable," admits Roland Buckingham, 32, of Lewes, Delaware, whose usual golf score of 105 is a far-from-soothing figure. "As a matter of fact, sometimes by the fourth hole I wish I were back at the house with the kids screaming. But any time I leave the house and don't invite my wife or kids -- whether it's for golf or bowling or picking up roadkill -- I'm just getting away."

Source: Redbook magazine

My husband goes fishing :D

He does, however, come back with fish :o

More than 21 million American men play at least one round of golf a year; of those, an astounding 75 percent regularly shoot worse than 90 strokes a round. In other words, they stink. The point is this: "Going golfing" is not really about golf. It's about you, the house, the kids -- and the absence thereof.

"I certainly don't play because I find it relaxing and enjoyable," admits Roland Buckingham, 32, of Lewes, Delaware, whose usual golf score of 105 is a far-from-soothing figure. "As a matter of fact, sometimes by the fourth hole I wish I were back at the house with the kids screaming. But any time I leave the house and don't invite my wife or kids -- whether it's for golf or bowling or picking up roadkill -- I'm just getting away."

For what its worth..from http://sortagolf.manilasites.com/m...

We’re Not That Good: The average 18-hole score on a full-size course is 97 for men and 114 for women. It's an even 100 for all golfers. The average golf score has changed very little over the last 50 years, despite all the significant advances in equipment technology. Only a very small elite break 80 on a consistent basis.

He goes fishing to get away from you.

He buys the fish from a shop.

...just kidding. he buys the fish from a fisherman.

That's because there is no Golf course on Phangan....... :D

If there would be one he would come back with his balls instead fish..... :D

LaoPo

That's because there is no Golf course on Phangan....... :bah:

If there would be one he would come back with his balls instead fish..... :D

LaoPo

:D :D He already does that, Lao Po :bah: