Two Puppies Taken/stolen!

Dog theft! Peppo and Rusty were taken!

These guys vanished Saturday morning 29th of December between 6.30 and 8.30 in the morning from Blessing Village, Bangrak. Have you by any chance seen them in your neighbourhood? Collars are noticable. Be a pal and PM me shoud you have any information and I'll pass it on.

post-51697-1199269275_thumb.jpg

post-51697-1199269507_thumb.jpg

post-51697-1199269689_thumb.jpg

well at least if someone is going to go so far as to steal puppies you know they will probably take care of them?!

Or, maybe someone left them in the jungle when one of the children came home and said:

Mommy, mommy, look what I found, can we bring them with us to England.

If stolen on Dec. 29th why posting it on Jan. 2, five days later?

This is simply how long it took for me to get the pics so I could post the thread. As PoorSucker said, someone could have just left them in the woods forexample if they were annoyance - who knows? Since the time 6.30 - 8.30 AM doesn't really point into tourists bounching around, there could be other kind of motive... Maybe even murder...

As there are dog- and cat lovers, there are -haters aswell. Also sometimes there's conflict between the parties. Without going more in to possible snatchers' motives, you could keep this as a lesson for you if you're a pet owner - look after your pals!

These guys grow fast and tracks go cold in a month or so when they are twice the size. Calling Ace Ventura!

P.S I'll pass the PM info on means that these are not my dogs...

Edited by SamuiBond

• 4 weeks later...

have you/they tried scouring the local market? [i'm assuming that they sell puppies on some of the markets in samui?]

recently here in hua hin a freind of mine has his dog taken from outside his house

luckily a local taxi driver saw it happen and knew the lady who took it sold dogs on the market

he told my friend and to cut a long story short he managed to get his dog back

maybe worth having a look around?