Bar girls & farangs

sevinnow

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cripes! What is this? Be nice to bargirls week?

Anne Elk had a theory. So do I

While I agree with showing respect, the problem is that a lot of bargirls don't know what respect is because no one has ever given them any.

Remember, most leave dirt poor rural families to become prostitutes, a career choice that sends them plummeting even futher down the Thai social class ladder. Not a lot respect being thrown around at that then of rigid social structure folks.

So when a Westerner comes along and shows them respect, the sweeties get a little confused and perceive all this kindness and thoughfulness as a weakness. They then proceed to use their prowess in lying, denial and pouting to take the respectful Westerner to the cleaners.

Call me a cynic, but it's true

So when a Westerner comes along and shows them respect, the sweeties get a little confused and perceive all this kindness and thoughfulness as a weakness. They then proceed to use their prowess in lying, denial and pouting to take the respectful Westerner to the cleaners.

Sad but true,... And not specific to bar girls in Thailand,...

Well like any good con- if you are an easy mark you'll be taken. Be played or Be the player, simplistic, but thats the beauty of it. :o

So you do the right thing by showing another person respect, and you are seen as a weakling, and easy mark and a sucker.

Then its better be an ###### afterall. Ah ha, now I know why there is so many of them.

Well like any good con- if you are an easy mark you'll be taken.  Be played or Be the player, simplistic, but thats the beauty of it.  :D

So you do the right thing by showing another person respect, and you are seen as a weakling, and easy mark and a sucker.

Then its better be an ###### afterall. Ah ha, now I know why there is so many of them.

Hmmm sweeping generalisation methinks. Read a book and you know it all perchance? :o

End every sentence in a quaint suffix foresooth?.......

Philmac- It's a job plain and simple. Funny thing is some ferrangs equate it to "love" but lets be honest with ourselves its JUST A JOB and a way they can support their family.

Yes- BG will respect you while you are with her and you should do the same.

Philmac- It's a job plain and simple. Funny thing is some farang equate it to "love" but lets be honest with ourselves its JUST A JOB and a way they can support their family.

Not always. It is a way to make money. A lot of money compared to the alternative,... But it does not necessarily go to the family, at least after some time in the business,...

Philmac- It's a job plain and simple. Funny thing is some ferrangs equate it to "love" but lets be honest with ourselves its JUST A JOB and a way they can support their family.

Yes- BG will respect you while you are with her and you should do the same.

Hang on a tick bret ol' son. What introduced this thread was the guy who said show 'em respect and they will show you respect. So that is what I thought this was all about, and disputed his argument.

I did not disputing the fact that it's job, all I was saying was that if you show bar girlies respect, it will be misconstrued.

So whaddya on about.

And are habitual lying and deceitfulness mandatory qualifications to become a prostitute.

Mate its a job, but it certainly isn't plain and simple.

Hmmm sweeping generalisation methinks. Read a book and you know it all perchance? :o

Which one was the sweeping generalisation BTW?

Was it there are lots of <deleted> around?

or showing respect can be sometimes seen as a weakness?

And yes, I have read a book, perhappenstance. So youthinks right. Although methinks youthinks not so good about what generalisation means

Which one was the sweeping generalisation BTW?

Was it there are lots of <deleted> around?

or showing respect can be sometimes seen as a weakness?

And yes, I have read a book, perhappenstance. So youthinks right. Although methinks youthinks not so good about what generalisation means

Nice retort bookworm! :D

Come on people, I can only assume the majority who have kind words for BG's (Call them what they are PROSTITUTES) are the sad tossers who married or live with these things.

Prostitutes are the lowest form of life, they have sold what little self respect they have.

Lets face it you pay the money and do what you want to the dirty slagdog (its a piece of meat), why take it out and feed and clothe it? If you get value for money kick it out at midday and tell it to come back about 9pm after you have eaten. Why entertain the slags, have a laugh with your mates.

You can find a slagdog anywhere in Thailand, most are 3rd Generation Prostitutes anyway.

Get real.

That's no way to speak about your Mother/Daughter etc.... :o

Come on people, I can only assume the majority who have kind words for BG's (Call them what they are PROSTITUTES) are the sad tossers who married or live with these things.

Prostitutes are the lowest form of life, they have sold what little self respect they have.

Lets face it you pay the money and do what you want to the dirty slagdog (its a piece of meat), why take it out and feed and clothe it? If you get value for money kick it out at midday and tell it to come back about 9pm after you have eaten. Why entertain the slags, have a laugh with your mates.

You can find a slagdog anywhere in Thailand, most are 3rd Generation Prostitutes anyway.

Get real.

not another ignorant prick,

this was a good topic until these narrow minded so called experts join in.

One has to respect that the girls do what they have to do for a living. However with the majority. The longer they have been doing the job, they harder their hearts become. Thus it is extremely difficult for them to recognise genuine affection should it comes along.

Schools In Hua Hin

Goosethai Posted on: Tue 2004-03-23, 14:34:40

Replies: 4

Views: 96  Hi

I send my daughter to the Somtawin Schook in Hua Hin it has a full English Coarse, most of the local Expats send there's too.

They have an open day on Friday. 

having a semi-literate patronising nasty minded judgemental bigot for a father, all of us here at thai visa hope your daughter makes full use of her schooling (especially the english coarse) and enters the adult world with a more open minded take on things than her blinkered and stupid father.

your comments were offensive (to say the least) to the country that you have chosen to make your home.

although i am not a psychotherapist i also think you have a deep seated hatred towards women in general and perhaps even some unresolved conflicts regarding the true nature of your sexuality.

Schools In Hua Hin

Goosethai Posted on: Tue 2004-03-23, 14:34:40

Replies: 4

Views: 96  Hi

I send my daughter to the Somtawin Schook in Hua Hin it has a full English Coarse, most of the local Expats send there's too.

They have an open day on Friday. 

having a semi-literate patronising nasty minded judgemental bigot for a father, all of us here at thai visa hope your daughter makes full use of her schooling (especially the english coarse) and enters the adult world with a more open minded take on things than her blinkered and stupid father.

your comments were offensive (to say the least) to the country that you have chosen to make your home.

although i am not a psychotherapist i also think you have a deep seated hatred towards women in general and perhaps even some unresolved conflicts regarding the true nature of your sexuality.

Nice bit of research there Tax ! A full English Coarse ( Pate) ?

Only those who are sincere, choose wisely, and follow through have a chance and even then... well love is fickle and fades.

Life is impermanent.

Love is grand.

please put away your comic book of suitable quotes for angst ridden teens and pass me a sickbag.

Hey Saddo's

There are loads of nice girls in Thailand, the Prostitutes have chosen the profession because of money or the fact they are the local scrubbers from the village or town, and because they are too F+*cking lazy.

Prostitutes

1. The hardened career slag

2. The scrubber from the village who has decided to get paid for it.

3. The girl who has child/ren who's father/s have gone (closely linked to 2).

4. The girl who has been sold to the bar.

Sympithise with 4. but she could go anytime.

Get a grip, if you have chosen a slagdog then you are sad, think of all who have been before you for the price of a "Big Mac", sell the self respect and its all down hill. BEST of LUCK you are in in denial, bet you do not admitt to your family and friends that you have married a Prostitute, and an instant liar is born.

Whereabout's are you in HuaHin? I'd love to let my pal Dave pay you a visit and perhaps snap your wrists , no more posts/wanking/abusing boys for you toss pot...