Bar girls & farangs

sevinnow

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Rangsit , is that the reason your Mother came out here , on work experience?

What a curious question.

Am I to understand that you are one of these strange individuals who has chosen to marry a public toilet and that this reply of yours is a way of attempting to insult people who have done rather better for themselves here in the realm?

So Rangsit , is that the reason your Mother came out here , on work experience?

What a curious question.

Am I to understand that you are one of these strange individuals who has chosen to marry a public toilet and that this reply of yours is a way of attempting to insult people who have done rather better for themselves here in the realm?

What a curious reply :o

:o

Hi All

Please tell me why you sad Prostitute Lovers/Sympathisers do little more than throw anything except answer the question, why shoot the messenger?

Mr Angry Davethailand who owns a bar, probably one of those silly ones on 3rd Road, are you saying now that you do not have Prostitutes in your (wifes) bar?

I am in Chang Mai now, I have a life. he he.

:D

Hi All

Please tell me why you sad Prostitute Lovers/Sympathisers do little more than throw anything except answer the question, why shoot the messenger?

Mr Angry Davethailand who owns a bar, probably one of those silly ones on 3rd Road, are you saying now that you do not have Prostitutes in your (wifes) bar?

You have peeped into too many heaters Erco, get lost! :o

:o

Hi All

your getting boring now.

i'm not going to tell you name of my club i don't need to make myself feel more respectful than you.

erco when you have the following then you can resume with your sad attitude and opinions.

own house

own business (considered the best of its kind in pattaya)

45 legal tax registered staff

2 managers

2 bands

lovely wife (who worked in a restaurant/ bar, so what)

full work permit

years visa's

a personality

i'm not angry at all, i've really enjoyed reading all the name calling.

I'll leave it up to you

DAVIEWAVIE

Off your PC and go prop up the Bar sad really.

Still avoiding the questions, I will assume you have Prostitutes working at your sad little Bar so are therefore breaking the law. Enough said.

Bye Bye.

DAVIEWAVIE

Off your PC and go prop up the Bar sad really.

Still avoiding the questions, I will assume you have Prostitutes working at your sad little Bar so are therefore breaking the law. Enough said.

Bye Bye.

Is that the best you can come back with???

<deleted>? and i thought you were a Real troll! ha! :D

Ohh i had better be careful, Erco might start throwing his toys at me! :o

:D

Hi All

You have peeped into too many heaters Erco, get lost! :o

Actually, think elco's been huffing too much glue! :D

• 2 years later...

Suspect member 'bangkok' is a troll purely to cause a stir by opening up these old threads. Continuing them will add nothing to the body of human knowledge. Closing the thread.

Take it to www.thaigeezer.com.