Bar girls & farangs

sevinnow

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have a weird c*nt calling himself Goosethai trolling the forum. Given what has occurred recently it’s only right to ask “Is this someone we all know under another name?”. I think this sad retard is a poster who having been ejected has returned to flame and provoke the forum.

I can only advise the scumbag that having been exposed and with a police warrant hanging over your balding cranium, rather than drawing attention to yourself as a complete plonker, you should crawl back under your rock.

Goosethai,

A couple of things.

First, these girls are employed in what is "the oldest proffession in the world."

Second, You sound like you have got your fair share of experience with these as you say "slags." I know I did as a young sailor on leave from combat. I always considered myself quite the little whore myself in the old days.

These girls gave comfort, pleasure and companionship. The memories were nice in between dodging metal fragments whizzing by while dreaming of your next R&R.

Thirdly, I'm certainly not a holy roller or anything like that. I do believe in Jesus though and I thought it was interessting that he protected the prostitutes with his own life and whipped the so called religious leaders right in their own temple.

My kind of guy... :o

Goosethai,

Having so much hatred inside would give you a miserable life. :o

Come on! Try to tell us something about you and you will feel better! Trust me!

I do not know if what you said were the true feelings of yours. If not, you are simply childish! If yes, try communicating here truthfully, I ensure you that you are going to feel much better. :D

Goosethai,

You meanyou never met a bar girl you liked. Come on 'fess up.

Myself, I would fall in love at least 2 or three times a day and enjoy the fantasy for the full hour, sometime even a little longer :o

Ahhh youth...

Of course as I said that was in my younger day. However been consuming supplements, chinese herbs and recieving lots of acupuncture for the last 30 years or so.

Can still do three with a much longer recovery time in between. Having horndog genes doesn't hurt :D

Also been vegertarian all that time.

You do know about rabbits and pigeons don't you? :o

My old land speed record was recorded in Phuket back in 1997. 32 in two weeks :D Could have done more but those dammm beer 'Sings kept getting in the way. :D

A Thai guy does not want a <snip> girl/woman that has children, the only people that will take them on is stupid farang, of which there seem to be plenty.

I can name counter-examples or the offspring of such Thai unions from prince (serene highness; children are morm ratchawong) to peasant. I'm not counting minor wives.

One aspect of BG's that I have not seen addressed in this discussion is the length of time that BG's have been at the task. I hate generalizations and try to shy away from them and discount their validity. One thing that I notice, living in one of the rural rice farmer communities from which the girls migrate to city life and bar girldom, is that most of the girls do not stay away very long before they have found someone and go to another country, or marry and stay around the farm.

So what it would seem then, is that the BG's that are the subject of the generalizations in this forum and others, are the ones that either don't find a match (I suspect many sad stories in this group), or choose that life style.

Many of the girls that head down the BG path don't stay on that path for long enough to meet more than one or two guys before they are snatched from the scene and they never learn much of what "seasoned BG's" learn and become.

There is a quality in those girls that is quickly recognized and removed from the lifestyle to become the wives that many of the guys fortunate enough to find one, talk about as taking great care of them and family.

A Thai guy does not want a <snip> girl/woman that has children, the only people that will take them on is stupid farang, of which there seem to be plenty.

I can name counter-examples or the offspring of such Thai unions from prince (serene highness; children are morm ratchawong) to peasant. I'm not counting minor wives.

This goosethai jerk has his head up his ass... fugetabout the dude... :o

Goosethai,

Having so much hatred inside would give you a miserable life. :o

I do not know if what you said were the true feelings of yours. If not, you are simply childish! If yes, try communicating here truthfully, I ensure you that you are going to feel much better. :D

Goosethai ( what an apt name for a troller ) has taken his leave from the forum. Some other site can have him.

Goosethai,

Having so much hatred inside would give you a miserable life. :D

Goosethai ( what an apt name for a troller ) has taken his leave from the forum. Some other site can have him.

Aww Doc I was hoping to visit him i Hua Hin next month too..... :o

Wash,

Very well said.

I still don't know what the legless thing means??? :o

To be legless is to be full of booze ( legs don't work too well ) FOP to Bronco ( full of piss ) piss = booze. Strange language this English :D

Right. And there's nothing like that warm piss you get at Heathrow Airport to aid in sleeping on the plane! :D