Overstay

Hey Mr. Overstayer.

Can you perhaps shed some light as to exactly WHY you overstayed your visa by 11 MONTHS? I, and I'm sure many TV members would like to know how someone could possibly overstay by such a length of time!

Please, please give us something!

Was it a case of the love of a Thai lady? Or was it a case of just being too lazy to do border-runs?

Please enlighten us !

He is asking for help, mind your own business and if you can't help,don't post. Who are you to judge?

And who EXACTLY are you to dish out such a repremand? The OP posted on a PUBLIC forum, thus making it a PUBLIC discussion!

I was GENUINELY trying to ascertain his reasons for such a lengthy overstay, which I'm sure would be of interest to many TV forum members.

So, LIGTHEN-UP old man, dont be such a PRISSY! :o

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what did i miss :D

I could summarise it as follows:

1. The OP owned up to a long overstay and asked for advice about leaving the country legally and safely.

2. A few posts gave the OP the advice he sought. Fully on topic.

3. Some posts dealt with the legal limit of the penalty for overstaying. Still on topic,

4. Some other posts discussed the procedure in case an immigration official does not hand out a summary fine but instead refers the overstayer to court. Still on topic.

5. Of the remaining posts, about half damned the OP to hel_l for eternity, the other half found overstaying to be OK.

Time to close this topic, I think.

:o

--

Maestro