New Cold Spell Forecast For Thailand

george

New cold spell forecast for Thailand

BANGKOK: -- A new cold spell from China is expected to hit Thailand on Monday, causing temperatures to drop while downpours are also anticipated in the Northeast.

While temperature in the northeastern region is expected to decline, the Central region including Bangkok and eastern region are forecast to experience heavy fog in some areas. Motorists have been warned to take extra caution.

In the North, the temperature atop mountains is expected to drop to 2 degrees Celsius.

Heavy fog will be seen early in the morning in Central and Eastern parts while isolated thundershowers are expected in provinces along the Andaman coast. Waves in the Andaman Sea are projected to be as high as one metre.

In Bangkok and surrounding areas, heavy fog is expected in some areas with minimum temperature forecast at 22 degrees Celsius and maximum 34 degrees Celsius.

--TNA 2008-01-13

BANGKOK: -- A new cold spell from China is expected to hit Thailand on Monday, causing temperatures to drop while downpours are also anticipated in the Northeast.

While temperature in the northeastern region is expected to decline, the Central region including Bangkok and eastern region are forecast to experience heavy fog in some areas. Motorists have been warned to take extra caution.

In the North, the temperature atop mountains is expected to drop to 2 degrees Celsius.

Heavy fog will be seen early in the morning in Central and Eastern parts while isolated thundershowers are expected in provinces along the Andaman coast. Waves in the Andaman Sea are projected to be as high as one metre.

In Bangkok and surrounding areas, heavy fog is expected in some areas with minimum temperature forecast at 22 degrees Celsius and maximum 34 degrees Celsius.

--TNA 2008-01-13

No problem. After the last cold spell, me wife have been knitting herself a wool hat, socks and mittens, and purchased fleece jackets. We shhould now be ready for the mindblowing cold weather....I wonder if night temperatures will drop below 20 celcius this time :D :D :o

--TNA 2008-01-13

No problem. After the last cold spell, me wife have been knitting herself a wool hat, socks and mittens, and purchased fleece jackets. We shhould now be ready for the mindblowing cold weather....I wonder if night temperatures will drop below 20 celcius this time :D :D :o

I just can't wait for a massive 2 degree drop in temperature.

It's interesting to note that the maximum temp forecast for Bangkok is an average max for the hot April - May period.

--TNA 2008-01-13

No problem. After the last cold spell, me wife have been knitting herself a wool hat, socks and mittens, and purchased fleece jackets. We shhould now be ready for the mindblowing cold weather....I wonder if night temperatures will drop below 20 celcius this time :D:D:o

I just can't wait for a massive 2 degree drop in temperature.

It's interesting to note that the maximum temp forecast for Bangkok is an average max for the hot April - May period.

Not a 2 degree drop but drop to 2 degrees :D

I really feel for you guys. Where i live in the Uk, not due to go above 6 degrees all week.

George, any chance of an emoticon wearing scarf, hat and gloves :o

Last week up in the cenrtal region of Khampaeng Phet it dropped to around 13 or 14 where I live near the Mae Wong national park but it got me into a sweatshirt at least due to wind dropping the temperature a bit more.

KhonWan (the wimp) was already wearing trousers and socks but we did quit a bit early that night. :o:D