• Latest posts...

1. 37

Thailand Live Wednesday 9 October 2024

2. 57

Most voters support Trumps Mass Deportation of Illegals, Pew Survey

3. 0

Eastar Jet resumes daily flights to Chiang Mai in December

4. 25

Got a pigeon problem? Time to break out the LASER!!!

5. 1

High-flying news: Siam Seaplane cleared for takeoff

6. 37

Thailand Live Wednesday 9 October 2024

7. 34

Bangkok Suffers Severe Smog as PM2.5 Levels Soar Amidst Heat Wave

8. 35

Concrete Truck Overturns, Crushing Car and Killing One in Chachoengsao

9. 0

Koh Samui hide ‘n’ seek: Fugitive’s 19-year retreat ends in arrest

10. 6

CNG and LPG vehicles face crackdown after tragic school bus fire

11. 12

Americans in Thailand Walk to Exercise the Right to Vote Overseas

Looking For Fair Trade Exports

kitfulofstarlings

Just wondering if anyone may have any helpful information or tips in regards to finding fair trade handicrafts, artwork, clothing etc. that I can export to North America. I would rather connect as closely to local artisans and ensure that they're being paid fair prices for their work. Hopefully if all goes well, it would be wonderful to establish long term business relationships. Lately it seems to be difficult to escape from the mass produced crap that most vendors sell at Sunday market. I think I'm just not looking in the right places. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Just wondering if anyone may have any helpful information or tips in regards to finding fair trade handicrafts, artwork, clothing etc. that I can export to North America. I would rather connect as closely to local artisans and ensure that they're being paid fair prices for their work. Hopefully if all goes well, it would be wonderful to establish long term business relationships. Lately it seems to be difficult to escape from the mass produced crap that most vendors sell at Sunday market. I think I'm just not looking in the right places. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Hi - a friend asked me to find your post on Thai Visa - he saw it and thought we should be talking to each other. I'd like to PM you but I'm a bit of a rookie at this and can't work out how at this late hour.... ooops - sorry. Perhaps if you PM me I can then reply and give you a website to look at?