Air Asia

swagman

Can anyone confirm that all flights from CNX to BKK land at Suvarnabhumi NOT Donmueang

yep definatley, i have used them 3 times this month. nok air and fly 12-go both go to don mueang. but air asia always land at suvarnabhumi

Agree, used them this week. But read in the newspaper that Air Asia are considering moving both domestic and international flights back to Donmeung.

Can anyone confirm that all flights from CNX to BKK land at Suvarnabhumi NOT Donmueang

yep definatley, i have used them 3 times this month. nok air and fly 12-go both go to don mueang. but air asia always land at suvarnabhumi

Agree, used them this week. But read in the newspaper that Air Asia are considering moving both domestic and international flights back to Donmeung.

I hope they don't make that change before Feb 28th. I have a connection with them of that date. Would be a huge pain to have to transfer by taxi from savanabhumi to Donmueang

that will only happen when BRAIN wins over "NOT LOOSING FACE" and the new Thai Government declares DMK airport as the BUDGET AIRPORT of Bangkok, which would be the most logical thing and will only be a question of time....

as long as its only being used for domestic connections, AirAsia wont move back as the costs operating from two airports are too high.....

that will only happen when BRAIN wins over "NOT LOOSING FACE" and the new Thai Government declares DMK airport as the BUDGET AIRPORT of Bangkok, which would be the most logical thing and will only be a question of time....

as long as its only being used for domestic connections, AirAsia wont move back as the costs operating from two airports are too high.....

I concur