Noise Pollution - The Muscle Man!

p1p

Yesterday I was quietly minding my own business, renewing my supply of cat litter, when my ears were assailed, if not assaulted by a stop-me-and-buy-one battered pickup selling fresh sea mussels for 50 Baht/3Kilos.

I couldn't resist and bought rather too many, (9 Kilos to be exact.).

There are none left. Cooked in three ways, they lasted less than 30 minutes. They were the freshest, sweetest mussels I have had in many years. (Didn't eat 'em all myself! We had guests.)

If anybody finds themselves so assaulted in the aural department, please stop the truck and get his phone number for me. I will pay with a beer, some mussels or even mussels cooked in beer à la Belgique! Hmmmmmmmmmm

Yesterday I was quietly minding my own business, renewing my supply of cat litter, when my ears were assailed, if not assaulted by a stop-me-and-buy-one battered pickup selling fresh sea mussels for 50 Baht/3Kilos.

There are none left. Cooked in three ways, they lasted less than 30 minutes. They were the freshest, sweetest mussels I have had in many years. (Didn't eat 'em all myself! We had guests.)

If anybody finds themselves so assaulted in the aural department, please stop the truck and get his phone number for me. I will pay with a beer, some mussels or even mussels cooked in beer à la Belgique! Hmmmmmmmmmm

what size were they?

the ones I have had in the past in Chiang Mai, have been about a thumb-nail big, and not so tasty.

Perhaps Ive been spoilt as Im used to NZ Pacific Green lipped mussels. :o

post-15912-1201424596_thumb.jpg

Let me know, too, please!