Working With Others!

Tatler

It must be difficult to come to a different country to live and work, dealing with the language, people, food etc.. How is your working relationship with others in your school, company etc..??

I work for a small company and get on great with my boss and and the other employees. Okay sometimes there are a few strained moments were you would like to smash their face in, but overall i think my present job is best i've ever had.

How to you get on with others??

It must be difficult to come to a different country to live and work, dealing with the language, people, food etc.. How is your working relationship with others in your school, company etc..??

I work for a small company and get on great with my boss and and the other employees. Okay sometimes there are a few strained moments were you would like to smash their face in, but overall i think my present job is best i've ever had.

I sit next to Snowflake! Enough said!

:o:D:D

I sit next to Snowflake! Enough said!

:D:D:D

Poor bugger :o

I find that most of the people I dislike don't end up staying that long...so it's not that bad. :o

90% of the people I work with are cool..and only moderately annoying. However, there are some exceptions...there are certain people that are loud and obnoxious all the time as if they are the only person in the office. In an office environment, I think you have to imagine: 'what would this place be like if everyone behaved like me?'

I find that most of the people I dislike don't end up staying that long...so it's not that bad. :D

90% of the people I work with are cool..and only moderately annoying. However, there are some exceptions...there are certain people that are loud and obnoxious all the time as if they are the only person in the office. In an office environment, I think you have to imagine: 'what would this place be like if everyone behaved like me?'

I have found over the years that these type of people are a certain nationality, doesn't matter where you go you still manage to meet them :o:D

I have found over the years that these type of people are a certain nationality, doesn't matter where you go you still manage to meet them :D:D

Sorry Tatler, but are you talking about those anoying americans now??? or is it me???

I dont seem to understand this fact that the americans knows everything but cant work with others... (Is that racist?) :D :D :o

I have found over the years that these type of people are a certain nationality, doesn't matter where you go you still manage to meet them :D:D

Sorry Tatler, but are you talking about those anoying americans now??? or is it me???

I dont seem to understand this fact that the americans knows everything but cant work with others... (Is that racist?) :D:D:o

This is a bit off the topic, but who cares!! how would you define a racist?? i get called a sweaty sock/ jock etc... is that racist?? should i feel offended??

Well,.. for me personally i still live and work in europe,..

The field that i work in now is full of people that complain all the time,.. they kick at every change and never come up with solutions, management levels are occupied with friends of friends who really do not know what they are doing and only come to work to earn money.

I am a person who is direct and wants to contribute,.. that is not always apreciated.

Anyway,.. the rule that aplies for me is: if i don't like it i can change it.

EG, i will continue to study, and find a new/better job along the way that i can put myself in at least 80%.

in about 12 years from now i wil be working in thailand and doing something to help people, i am happy when i can make life better for other people.

My next set goal is to study criminology and hope to work in this field to help people/victims.

Anyway,. getting along with collegues depends on many factors such as, are you happy where you work, and does your work envirement suits your needs and qualities, how is your view in life.

Many other things mostly depends on ourselves.

When collegues really hate each other,... one must go.