Webmail

BIGTOE3

Hi All,

I have used webmail for over a year BUT have NOT been able to get a response for the last 3 days. :D

Can anyone tell me in SIMPLE terms how to obtain my e'mail ?? FROM ANOTHER SOURCE PLEASE. :o

I know its probably a simple roblem to most of you but I have no experience and would appreciate your assistance. Thanks

BT

Hi All,

I have used webmail for over a year BUT have NOT been able to get a response for the last 3 days. :D

Can anyone tell me in SIMPLE terms how to obtain my e'mail ?? FROM ANOTHER SOURCE PLEASE. :o

I know its probably a simple roblem to most of you but I have no experience and would appreciate your assistance. Thanks

BT

How you can expect an answer if you do NOT deliver the required Info's?

Please submit all required info's, like Which Web-Mail ISP, which program, ypur OS and so on.

Cheers.

You can run into an I net cafe and check up on your email and make sure your account is OK. But your other problem if its from your PC does require alittle information. You did say your using web based mail so should be able to open at the cafe.

You can run into an I net cafe and check up on your email and make sure your account is OK. But your other problem if its from your PC does require alittle information. You did say your using web based mail so should be able to open at the cafe.

Thank you RKASA, Problem now solved, it appears the Server was down for 3 days.... But it has also shown me I need to learn more re internet info.

Thanks again for replying

BT